New Grower Tri-leaf THC BOMB + NYC DIESEL grow journal

Grown out plenty of odd plants and gotten great results ,I'm always curious to what going to happen next .

That lil odd one is just gonna be a drain on effort and resources. If it can be replaced, then it may be better to do so. The other looks healthy. :pass:
Eyup mate :pass:Yeah I did think it may grow (or not) abit problematic. Today she looks like shes got two normal nodes and looks to be growing another two shoots from the side where you would expect just the single leaf..
Very peculiar...i have thought of potting another but I think I'm going to wait to see how she looks in a week and decide wether she stays in the room or goes in the garden with another diesel...(I'm a new grower so even growing something with deformities or deficiencies I feel could be a learning curve for me) I don't mind wasting a few resources in the early days in the search for knowledge : ) :vibes:

Eyup mate :pass:Yeah I did think it may grow (or not) abit problematic. Today she looks like shes got two normal nodes and looks to be growing another two shoots from the side where you would expect just the single leaf..
Very peculiar...i have thought of potting another but I think I'm going to wait to see how she looks in a week and decide wether she stays in the room or goes in the garden with another diesel...(I'm a new grower so even growing something with deformities or deficiencies I feel could be a learning curve for me) I don't mind wasting a few resources in the early days in the search for knowledge : ) :vibes:
Great start for sure I would say left a little odd one gro I've got a few pictures of ones that I swore would've just been completely mutated it not worth the trouble that ended up being some of my best plants

Evening all...Quick end of week update guys day 15+16....

NYC DIESEL..day 16 and all is well, first feed on day 14 (1ml A+b, 1ml c/mg...ltr) and began bending her over :naughtystep:
20170622_155412.jpg
20170623_120549.jpg

.........meanwhile however...................
........The fuck is this???.............
THC BOMB...day 15...now if you were to look at the previous pictures you will see how she started as a tri leaf then sort of went off on a double node and a single random leaf formation........
Now the two 'normal' nodes are growing as would be expected I suppose in the sense they're symmetrical. But the extra node/leaf now has shot out another 3 shoots equaling FIVE nodes....
That all being said she is somewhat of a runt but just the way this plant is growing & mutating intrigues me.
Fed also on day 14 with same solution although I poured half the litre away and diluted it again as she seemed to be a little sesnitive in the early days.
20170623_120403.jpg

20170623_120317.jpg
20170623_120327.jpg

Evening all...Quick end of week update guys day 15+16....

NYC DIESEL..day 16 and all is well, first feed on day 14 (1ml A+b, 1ml c/mg...ltr) and began bending her over :naughtystep:
View attachment 769994 View attachment 769995

.........meanwhile however...................
........The fuck is this???.............
THC BOMB...day 15...now if you were to look at the previous pictures you will see how she started as a tri leaf then sort of went off on a double node and a single random leaf formation........
Now the two 'normal' nodes are growing as would be expected I suppose in the sense they're symmetrical. But the extra node/leaf now has shot out another 3 shoots equaling FIVE nodes....
That all being said she is somewhat of a runt but just the way this plant is growing & mutating intrigues me.
Fed also on day 14 with same solution although I poured half the litre away and diluted it again as she seemed to be a little sesnitive in the early days.
View attachment 770000
View attachment 769998 View attachment 769999
I'm intrigued! I'd carry on growing her myself, like has been said she may turn into something very special. I love plants that look like they've topped themselves.

I too am a UKer, a bit further south but the same side as you. I'll keep an eye on your thread and see how you go. :thumbsup:

:welcome: matey :pass:Me too, I love the surprise so to speak. How's she gunna grow and look?. All part of the journey lol. I'm hoping once she's got a good amount of top growth she'll start to explode as shes half the size as the diesel so far.
She looks healthy though... (I think) so I have faith : ) :vibes:

P.s.....I'm sure I was flicking through one of your journals yesterday :greenthumb:

hey quentin sorry bud your tag got lost somewhere in the smoke there lol. here now though : ). looking good so far mate. glad you decided to keep the mutant aswell, ive seen some weights being pulled from the wierdest, deadest, most useless looking plants ever. i really wish we had a badge to dish out for mutant recoveries actually. seen a few folk that deserve them.
got a wee bit of that thc bomb last year aswell. it lived up to its name like. the buds were just pure crystal all the way through. cant wait to see how she turns out man. subbed up aswell dude. keep it green :greenthumb:

Back