Indoor THC Bomb Auto Fem / Pro-Mix / HID Grow For Noobs

These autos are insane my white widow was stunted 2 weeks behind where she should of been but then she went insane i super cropped her main cola did lst,defoliation and even lolli popped her and she kept going and going and ended up giving me 90g of fantastic smoke.i know you say get a few grows under your belt to get a better idea of what you can and cant do but i just thought what the hell everything i did needed to be done and it never slowed her down a bit

These autos are insane my white widow was stunted 2 weeks behind where she should of been but then she went insane i super cropped her main cola did lst,defoliation and even lolli popped her and she kept going and going and ended up giving me 90g of fantastic smoke.i know you say get a few grows under your belt to get a better idea of what you can and cant do but i just thought what the hell everything i did needed to be done and it never slowed her down a bit

Well, that's how you learn !

Most should start by just mastering the grow and reading plants before jumping into everything else, and others just have a :greenthumb:
and away they go !

:yay::smokeit::yay:

Thanks Fer The Slapper Bro !

There are many benefits to an early defol session, but some autos wont like it.

I popped a cherry bomb and she looks like an indica mutant, can't even touch her or she wilts for a day.

Trimmed off just 2 lowers to get access and she wilted for a couple of days.

I'm waiting for @BombSeeds to start their section up and I will post that grow there. They might enjoy seeing that pheno

Today's AutoFlowers ARE NOT the AutoFlowers from the early 2000's. YTD, I have yet to have a negative response from any girl with any type of defoliation, just the same smiles you get from any flowering plant when you do it. From my limited experience doing this with autos, it puts them back about two-three days of veg growth, but the results are plentiful. DO NOT TRY THIS, IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED!!!!

When do you call day one. Is it when the seed is drop popped or ? Thanks for the help

For feeding purposes I count day 1 as the day they break ground.

These popped real quick so there is not a lot of difference either way, but it's easier for me this way for feeding.

For feeding purposes I count day 1 as the day they break ground.

These popped real quick so there is not a lot of difference either way, but it's easier for me this way for feeding.
That sounds right to me. I been seeing how some older growers say week two or day 14 but must be in flower because of the look.

That sounds right to me. I been seeing how some older growers say week two or day 14 but must be in flower because of the look.

Everybody has what works for them, but looks can also be strain dependent.

These THC bombs are fast, if I hadn't started with the early defol they would look even older than they already do.

:pass:

Back