nah mate im pretty positive it wasnt the bug spray like. you been measuring the ec/ppm of watever your feeding them? mine were just bigger than that when they got their lights on foliars so i wouldnt have expected that from just the wet leaves alone. maybe my plants were just a bit hardier. ach if the new growths fine then shel survive : )

Last edited:
So my theory was the water droplets magnified the light and burnt the leaves, is that possible? And your putting it down to the spray itself?
I've used it on a full grown plant in sun light with no problems before, maybe I'll just try another product? I've never in my life taken ppm or ec measurements before I'm pretty safe with my feedings and just listen to what the plant tells me, never had serious nute burn.

Edit- @EvilScotsman any suggestions on what to do? I've been told to try optic foliar, I wouldn't some anyway so I might just buy a bottle for the sake of it, I've got a auto seed arriving Wednesday so I'll drop that when I get it and just put this plant off to the side and forgot about it, if it gives me 10grams I'm not fussed

Last edited:
:coffee:Good luck with the recovery process. I have some THC bomb seeds on day 49, love to watch and see others grow set ups so can make adjustments on mine.

:coffee:Good luck with the recovery process. I have some THC bomb seeds on day 49, love to watch and see others grow set ups so can make adjustments on mine.
Thanks man I'm gonna need it.
Don't pay any attention to this grow haha, were already half way through its life cycle and look at what I've done, how's your ladies going, do you have a journal? Love to check it out.

On a good note there are two THC bomb photo's as freebies with my seed order, so not all hope is lost, I'll still be able to try her bigger version :thumbsup:

UPDATE: DAY 31?

So we have new growth! The topping worked and I can see two new tops growing up and the side branches have stretched up a little, oh she's also told me she's a girl, I noticed two little hairs this morning, so it probably showed sex at around day 29 I just didn't have a good look, I will keep the little thing I guess, but as soon as my UK cheese sprouts and needs the light, I will move the THC bomb into my seedling hut and it can finish her days under a piss weak 130w CFL, haven't fed anything yet, I'm trying a new soil mix, it's just two different bags mixed together, and I'm liking what it's doing so far.
IMG_2584.JPG
IMG_2587.JPG
IMG_2588.JPG

Hey man! Ya let's see an update. Curious to know what she's turned into. :pass:

Day 42

Well what a difference two weeks can make, I now have a small bush!
I haven't really kept a record of what I've been doing this run since I've been delt a shit hand so this won't have great detail.

She made a come back, just in the last week she has doubled in size, pre flowers showed in the last couple of days.
She's drinking like a champ, a litre a day at the moment she could use two litres but I'm trying to keep the soil dry this time round, went to town on the LST really opened her up, in two days the lower secondary's have caught up to the bigger branches, pretty much have an even canopy now

These photos are 6 days old
IMG_2686.JPG

IMG_2687.JPG
IMG_2688.JPG
IMG_2691.JPG
IMG_2692.JPG

And these are from two days ago before and after second round of LST
IMG_2715.JPG
IMG_2716.JPG

Day 42

Well what a difference two weeks can make, I now have a small bush!
I haven't really kept a record of what I've been doing this run since I've been delt a shit hand so this won't have great detail.

She made a come back, just in the last week she has doubled in size, pre flowers showed in the last couple of days.
She's drinking like a champ, a litre a day at the moment she could use two litres but I'm trying to keep the soil dry this time round, went to town on the LST really opened her up, in two days the lower secondary's have caught up to the bigger branches, pretty much have an even canopy now

These photos are 6 days old
View attachment 753540
View attachment 753541 View attachment 753542 View attachment 753543 View attachment 753544

And these are from two days ago before and after second round of LST
View attachment 753545 View attachment 753546
Nice turn around! What a difference! Nice job mate.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Back