Lighting Testing, testing.

Pretty quick turn around on the the new panel. I'm still a bit confused as to how I want to use it.
Right now I'm vegging with it and 2 mars 300's. I'll probly put the two mars in my small tent and just run the Amare in my med tent. I'm really interested in what this light will do

So.. I started a test with the Amare Solar Eclipse 450. I had to stop because one cob didn't work. I got a new panel, yup a whole new panel not just parts to fix it.
My dilemma is... I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to use this new light. I have some Grapefruits from Fastbuds finishing up and I think I'm going to do it under the Amare then I'll restart the test. Maybe run a batch start to finish under it. Let me know what you guys think.

So.. I started a test with the Amare Solar Eclipse 450. I had to stop because one cob didn't work. I got a new panel, yup a whole new panel not just parts to fix it.
My dilemma is... I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to use this new light. I have some Grapefruits from Fastbuds finishing up and I think I'm going to do it under the Amare then I'll restart the test. Maybe run a batch start to finish under it. Let me know what you guys think.
Dude if you could do a start to finish that would b awesome brother!

that's all I'm doing now step started under mars II 1200 watter then put the amares in at Christmas next grow all amares :pass:

Yeah Wile, I really want to see what it'll do, I want to see firsthand. I want to give a fair and accurate accounting of this lights performance. It's hard to get all the stars in line, you know what I'm saying?

Yeah Wile, I really want to see what it'll do, I want to see firsthand. I want to give a fair and accurate accounting of this lights performance. It's hard to get all the stars in line, you know what I'm saying?
I know what you mean dude sort of messed up this grow too many plants or just to big ha ha my black jacks have stretched like a mofo but that's my fault started them way to early but a lesson learned not going to plant any more seeds till I have chopped at least 4 of the ones I have going now :pass:

I know what you mean dude sort of messed up this grow too many plants or just to big ha ha my black jacks have stretched like a mofo but that's my fault started them way to early but a lesson learned not going to plant any more seeds till I have chopped at least 4 of the ones I have going now :pass:
I feel you wile! I think I'm packed too....really excited to see the results on these tests from you guys! Thanks for stepping into the dark, well the white light, and trying it for all to see
20160204_225535.jpg

Just so we're all on the same page here...
I'm not a LED grower I prefer the sun or 1000w hps aka"the sun" LEDs are pretty much new to me.
I've run 2 mars 300's 5wx60 as supplemental to my 1000w for 6 mths. That's the extent of my knowledge.

This is what I did today.

I put all my veg plants and early flowering girls in the big tent under "the sun"
IMG_20160206_130330238.jpg

I took mmy couple week from done grapefruits and put them in the LED tent.
All my LEDs are in this 4'6x4'6" tent. 2x Mars 300 5wx60
And 1x Amare se450
I'm hoping the uvb and high powered cobs on the Amare will fatten these girls up as well as increase trich production.
IMG_20160206_124740515.jpg

IMG_20160206_124828215.jpg

IMG_20160206_124911180.jpg

Well give this a couple weeks and call it phase 1 of testing.

Let me know if this sounds good or not.

Attachments

• IMG_20160206_124838502.jpg
    IMG_20160206_124838502.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 72
Great stuff step. Can't wait to see your results and determine what u like best. Is there anything in particular you were looking for purchasing the amare? Just trying to get equivalent results with less power or were u looking for more resin and dense bud? Just throwing some questions out to help with the report lol

Back