Could be Leaf Septoria - possible spider mite - N def early suspected

@hecno this cant be leaf septoria, i got the mn ready for the girls as a foliar and nimmy and grin, do them when they dry more,. Did a good water with SSSC girls today virtual no run off so, a nice lot of PK, and MN, put some ep salt also as foliar

leaffungi.jpg

leaf fungiiiiiiz.jpg

as a precaution i destroyed it, the leaf lol not the poor plant

How many leaves on one plant look like that .

Hey Hecno, Not many mate but the Nimbin and Grinspoon are mostly yellow and curling, the SSSC girls some showing what is MN, fixed that the leaves are white with soap and ep salt, will wash off tomorrow. Worrying the yellow on pineapple poison also. Holes in leaves, , so soap should kill some bugs, bit concerned with it on some of the early flower, but should be okay

P1350601.JPG

this to me is like MN def, i can use the strong liquid copper? not a fan of it, rather use the softer one that you might use also Eco brand fungicdal spray, helps with PM, not be enough. Main thing i got some MN into the leaves with the soap, should kill bugs and help the poor girl

Ok me mate . What you have is stressed plants , and it started at week one , - soil - you where given a lot of very good advice from members here
Then the add hock the way of using nutrients , which you where helped with by some by very good growers . To get a plant to produce , You have to
Understand - what you are putting in . ---- This takes time -- You like a snake with no head - Wiggling all over the place . You have to settle down and start to learn by yourself . You still have away to go with the plants , -- Lower your expectations -- We can not help you any more . We all have had a bummer of a grow , learn by it . ------------ Now I mean no disrespect to you ------- It is up to you now . :thumbsup:

Back