Could be Leaf Septoria - possible spider mite - N def early suspected

Mate , these problems are beyond me . The only thing I can think of is soil Ph due to you trying to fix things has thrown the soil out of balance . With the size pots you are using you have to be dialed in on feeding from the beginning . I would say yes to giving them a big flush to neutralize the soil , then a small feed to help bring balance back to the soil . I am afraid I have very little experience Photos But I can't help but thinking the soil is the issue here . :thumbsup:
:pass:Thanks Hecno, I am stuck also, but can only think she isnt getting better and the ph, is under 5, all i can think, is somethign with the soil they are in. I started light also with the feeding but issues started the base so i added N no organic for a quick fix then it got lookout, i flushed , maybe not enough, all i can think of is the flush also, then get the dolomite in if the PH is still out of whack, and just take it very easy with her she is old stain afterall, worst it could be is that fungus one Nimbin got last grow, it had leaf curling also, but reluntanta to use the copper spray as it leaves residue. The other photos are having leave issues like a bad batch or somethign ive done wrong

Ok mate , here is what I want you to do . Got to http://www.bom.gov.au/qld/observations/qldall.shtml - copy this and paste , now go to the closest place to you . I need the rainfall figure and humidity levels for Feb - totals - also March to date . I have a idea what might be wrong .
Hey Hecno ! Thanks mate , i did leave the sat girls out a few times and spent many a fine night outdoors, but i guess we get heavy dews also at times.

These are the nearest stations one coastal other other further inland

bom1.jpg

bom2.jpg

http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/dwo/202103/html/IDCJDW4158.202103.shtml

March is av RH for Canungra Mean 72% lowest 64% highest 92%

Just what I thought . Ok . I keep looking at the type of pots you use and soil levels . I have a strong feeling you moisture levels are a problem , you are in a lot drier climate than me and every time you post and I can see the soil it looks dry , more so with the slits in the sides . Plus the use of perlte . You may be giving them plenty of water , but they are drying out to fast which leaves to much time with inadequate moisture in the soil , which leads to less nutrient uptake . So when you have added a nutrient to fix a problem it does not have the time to be absorbed fully by the plant next time you water . How do you water and how much run off . that also can make a big difference .

Just what I thought . Ok . I keep looking at the type of pots you use and soil levels . I have a strong feeling you moisture levels are a problem , you are in a lot drier climate than me and every time you post and I can see the soil it looks dry , more so with the slits in the sides . Plus the use of perlte . You may be giving them plenty of water , but they are drying out to fast which leaves to much time with inadequate moisture in the soil , which leads to less nutrient uptake . So when you have added a nutrient to fix a problem it does not have the time to be absorbed fully by the plant next time you water . How do you water and how much run off . that also can make a big difference .
Thanks mate ! I noticed the Kosher Haze she dries out quickly. I use a full watering can of water/nutes (9L) each watering even the big girls( sometimes a watering can and 1/2. The slots dry out and the top does also. I go to water and sometimes you can see its having to sit on top to soak in , i start at the trunk water a little trying no to let it just run out, but i do hear it running out rather quickly at times at the base once i am finished. I could flush the nimbin and then get something she can sit in to water her and the other girls. Days vary sometimes the next day, Nimbin and Grinspoon every 3rd day, i do hope that is the issue , as will be easy to fix:smoking: :pass: Thanks Hecno. Do i flush Nimbin or feed and try to keep water in, i just realised i can use the seedling container( those storage containers from bunnings etc with lids), its pretty big a 120 or 90L

Soil is your issue . Here are some charts to look at . If it was me I would water smaller amounts and more often , I gather they are
27 litre pots . ? if so 9 litre at a time seems a hell of a lot , do you keep a tray under the plant . With the plants that are every 3 days
how do you tell when they need water and are they in the same pots as the others .
1615416800956.png

1615416899466.png

1615416990094.png

Thanks @hecno :toke: The big girls are in 50L pots (actual volume 46cm) but the pots are not full of soil to the brim (maybe 8cm from top of pot,should add more soil maybe or compost

The other girls are in 35L pots again actual volume 32 L.

I dont have a tray at the base so some of the water and maybe nutrient is lost. The 50L will just fit the container. The others can fit in the smaller dish i have. In nature they get small showers and rain so the little water spread over time would be better, for example half the watering can then rest the 2nd day or 3rd another half then let dry out and repeat?

I also finger the top soil to test and sides to see if damp.

Question is with Nimbin now do still flush her? or water say half a can with light nutes or plain water?

I did a google search
brown blotches can be bad roots or soil with curling
:nono:
This could either be from root damage and, in some cases watering as well as heat stress. Ultimately, it leads to leaf curling.

Root rot is another common cause of curling leaves. Marijuana hydroponic growers tend to suffer from this problem a lot.

It’s often triggered by heat, as well as a lack of bubbles in the roots. Leaves also take on brown patches that indicate deficiencies in the roots.

Just before I did:

4 watering cans for Nimbin, quickly dumped in to flush
1 humic/fulvic for Grinspoon then 3 plain flush

Last edited:
[ 4 Watering cans for Nimbin, quickly dumped in to flush ] - Now think about it , You have denuded the soil of any life and nutrients , now you have to build it back up ,
[ 1 Humic/fulvic for Grinspoon then 3 plain flush ] It should have been 3 plain flush - then the Humic / Fulvic . They way you did it flushed the H/F out ya bloody Wombat .

Last edited:
[ 4 Watering cans for Nimbin, quickly dumped in to flush ] - Now think about it , You have denuded the soil of any life and nutrients , now you have to build it back up ,
[ 1 Humic/fulvic for Grinspoon then 3 plain flush ] It should have been 3 plain flush - then the Humic / Fulvic . They way you did it flushed the H/F out ya bloody Wombat .
Thanks Hecno:pass:, I know mate i was trying to fix the ph and curling. i thought a HF flush, would run HF through the roots as it goes out of the pot, just wasted it i know:doh:

To build it back up, introduce the fungi, charlie carp, tiny amount H/F, compost on top, tiny bit of guano and potash I can get searles compost or use mulch with cane mixed with rotten timber from down back, plus epsom salt, and slowly build back up, guano is both fast slow as in Potash

:nono: the other girls have some yellowing leaves, wonder if its some fungus, might try the fungal spray, before using the copper. Mad issues maybe part to pot and soil, and ME :crying:. I dont watch the girls all the time so maybe it could be insect issues like gnats or some fungus attack, as with last Nimbin , she also had curling but more spots like leaf septoria

:nono:bloody hell, then pillars so tiny, that fly around on web, pest keeps laying on the plant and today realise it was on the outdoor ceiling so nuked them... mm possible moths, a few annoying ones about the girls sometimes

P1350756.JPG

pillars with webbing.jpg

Grinner
P1350765.JPG

P1350788.JPG

SSSC grils crazzzy:nono: pattern above, SSSC girl below

P1350601.JPG

P1350736.JPG

poor Nimmy :crying:

P1350570.JPG

Back