Lighting Testing, testing.

Oh my man, been super busy as of late i have 7 plants in flower right now or on the verg of flower and another 6 or so in veg. I'm swamped lol.
But Deep Blue C is being fed Technaflora Nutes. Humboldt bug ups powder the last 3 weeks and flushed yummy with Florakleen.
I heard that "busy" I got alot going on too... 2 fb Crystalmeth finishing, 2 DP Durban Poisin almost ready, 1 blue dragon mid flower, 3 HBSS setting now, 2 DP bbk just really starting to flower. 1 bender and a bunch of photoperiod going... Getting ready to soak more as we speak

Happy to see success here with the Amare. I'm paying for 3 of the 450's tonight. Waaaay over budget but I can't turn the deal down. My first indoor grow cost me around 8k including a new room, lights all of it. Now I just finished a new room and new lights ext. bigger and better and again more expensive. The Amares need to pay off

Happy to see success here with the Amare. I'm paying for 3 of the 450's tonight. Waaaay over budget but I can't turn the deal down. My first indoor grow cost me around 8k including a new room, lights all of it. Now I just finished a new room and new lights ext. bigger and better and again more expensive. The Amares need to pay off
Oh trust I've had one since they came out n I'm more than happy n u will be too

Oh trust I've had one since they came out n I'm more than happy n u will be too
The deal I got on the lights were to good to turn down. I was just told they would be delayed about 10 days due to such a high demand. That's good and bad

Back