Indoor Testing the eazyplug pyramid mini.

The two Double Seeds Blackberry gum in mini pyramids are a couple of weeks old now and looking good, but two obvious phenos, as one starts with reddish tinted leaves, and is less vigorous, but otherwise looking fine. Due to the bad BPP I planted a couple of extra Double Seeds Northern Lights and so far after one week they are looking absolutely identical which is very exciting for me because if they remain identical up to around 5 weeks then I will be able to to a fertiliser test on one of them, mainly I would give one of them extra high dose of PK.

BG - 1.jpegNL - 1.jpeg

It is confirmed that my Owl pellets did not arrive :¬(
So I'll start three new pyramids in a few weeks of Short Stuff Jedi Kush instead.

In my recent 4 beans in one pot the large wiggly plant, I just hung her up, too fiddly to trim, remembering that bad weed usually does better in the my Slug33, (I think the extra moisture in the leaves creates more steam to push out the rosin) I wheeled her out and fired up the burners and out of an oz of very mediocre weed, I squeezed out 3g of lethal rosin 3.7g in and 0.4g out per press. And it is dynamite vaping in cotton wool with the my new S&B Venty.

Extracting from low quality weeds is the Slug's forte.

rosin - 1.jpegrosin - 2.jpegrosin - 3.jpeg
rosin - 4.jpeg

Lol at me thinking that my new pair of Northern Lights were looking identical and may serve as a testing bed, around day 10 there was a suspicious looking blob on the growing top, next day the loupe indicated that it was a three leaf mutation which I pulled and and tossed onto the compost, there will be a new one popping any day now. However the remaining one does look a bit weak and not growing very vigorously.
NLbinned - 1.jpegNLbinned - 2.jpegNLg - 1.jpeg

The other two Blackberry Gum are around three weeks now and looking fine. Once growing well has been topped at d18 the other one that I picked as a different pheno due to the red tinge in it's baby leaves, is growing OK but too slow to top.

I am on a new quest now which is trying to identify lower quality genes at the earliest age. The two shots below show both plants where one is displaying much stronger internode growth. And indeed it has turned out that the second one is not good enough to top. For example I did let the bad BPP grow out, and it will produce a couple of oz of good bud but if I did this again, I'd not grow that bad plant out, instead I'd replace with a new large pyramid.

BG - 3.jpegBG - 1.jpegBG - 2.jpeg

Attachments

• BG - 4.jpeg
    BG - 4.jpeg
    639.7 KB · Views: 6
banana purple punch 8 weeks New
The Banana Sisters are revealing themselves. The fast maturing full purple pheno is chunking up as expected. I have pulled all the branches apart to expose better leaves and get more air in, this is a small plant at 14in.

The slower to mature creamy coloured plant, is making good use of its extra time and has very large fluffy pistil balls and now the delicate purples which are splattered on the calyxes are pushing through. These are going to be larger and chunkier than the purple flowers when's she's done. This one is a bigger plant with very short, thick and strong branches making it almost impossible for me to bend her apart. I have broken all the branches trying, most are split or mashed but that's all I got. I'm hoping I can get her though this without bud rot.

That bad bean with the leathery ugly leaves is somehow forming quite dense buds, not large of course but pleasingly solid looking. If the tall genes in this one were a part of the creamy coloured plant, then I would be a very happy camper. Electricity blackout today so I put the plant outside and took some shots.

bpp - 16.jpeg
bpp - 15.jpeg
bpp - 14.jpeg

Attachments

• bpp - 9.jpeg
    bpp - 9.jpeg
    888.3 KB · Views: 7
  • bpp - 10.jpeg
    bpp - 10.jpeg
    977.5 KB · Views: 5
  • bpp - 11.jpeg
    bpp - 11.jpeg
    798.2 KB · Views: 3
  • bpp - 12.jpeg
    bpp - 12.jpeg
    968.7 KB · Views: 3
  • bpp - 8.jpeg
    bpp - 8.jpeg
    518.6 KB · Views: 3
  • bpp - 7.jpeg
    bpp - 7.jpeg
    1,013.6 KB · Views: 4
  • bpp - 1.jpeg
    bpp - 1.jpeg
    589.7 KB · Views: 4
  • bpp - 2.jpeg
    bpp - 2.jpeg
    767.1 KB · Views: 5
  • bpp - 3.jpeg
    bpp - 3.jpeg
    719.6 KB · Views: 4
  • bpp - 4.jpeg
    bpp - 4.jpeg
    1,006.7 KB · Views: 5
  • bpp - 5.jpeg
    bpp - 5.jpeg
    978.2 KB · Views: 5
  • bpp - 6.jpeg
    bpp - 6.jpeg
    1,004.6 KB · Views: 5
Update on Blackberry Gum and Northern Lights in small plugs. New
The Blackberry Gums, small one left to grow normally larger one has stretchy internodes not like I remember seeing on the other Blackberry Gums! Plus the Northern Lights and the replacement Northern Lights in a dirty pot.

BGandNL - 1.jpegBGandNL - 2.jpeg
BGandNL - 3.jpeg

Tried to tuck the leaves up, in the end I decided to top her at the fifth node and then I just went 'fuckit' and cut off the four large fan leaves because that's the kinda guy I am. Let's see what she does about it.

BGandNL - 4.jpegjedi - 2.jpeg
BGandNL - 5.jpegBGandNL - 7.jpegBGandNL - 9.jpeg
BGandNL - 8.jpeg

NEXT IN LINE...

Short Stuff Jedi Kush

jedi - 1.jpeg

Last edited:
Back