Lighting Testing, testing.

I'm excited to see what u can do with it step!
Me too! I know one thing. Even with one light out its way, I mean way brighter than the 430w hps. About 3 hrs after I put it in the tent the girls were all praying to the sun

Loop I'm not sweating it. It hasn't even been 18 hrs since I got it. Shit happens and I'm pretty sure everything will be ok. I do appreciate you and Jays concern though.
Anytime my man. I just feel semi-responsible , I talk very highly of these lights and Victor, so I'm keeping a close watch, Me being kinda new to AFN, I'm trying to build trust not mess it up for sure.. Much love step!

Me too! I know one thing. Even with one light out its way, I mean way brighter than the 430w hps. About 3 hrs after I put it in the tent the girls were all praying to the sun

All the plants I've seen under amare always seem to b praying happily. How big of a space are you using it over? Id really like to buy one light for my whole 4x4 tent that will get me good coverageand intensity. Im very curious how this light performs for you. In here for the ride for sure

Back