I have 2 Sweet Seeds Red Poison at around 25 days in autopots with domes. One pot is half size, the other regular 17 liter. And I have 2 Creme Mandarine at about 18 days in full size autopots as well. I wanted to grow some Sweet Seeds and play around with different size autopots with coco.

One thing that i will pass along is if you are using coco and RO water you might have to bump up your calmag and stay on top of what is happening with your PH. I have medium heavy local tap water source. And recently started to blend in 50% RO water with the tap water to reduce the hard water build up in the waterlines.

I have two Dinafem Critical 2.0's in third week of flower now. And the soil PH was around 6.7 which is a bit high. One of the Critcals started to show mag def issues. I flushed it and adjusted PH to the point where the coco medium is now 6.2. And I increased the calgmag in the res that plant is on. Hoping I got the diagnosis right and caught it quick enough and she recovers.

Make sure you stay on top of the PH of the coco. I think that is important. And my plants looked great like yours do now. Issues didn't show up until in bloom. Yours look to be off to a healthy start. Hope she stays that way.

I'm using local tap water, it's probably one of the best in Europe but I'm still running it through a carbon UV water filter, but it doesn't RO, so there's still some harder somewhat. I've looked through a bunch of journals but can't remember now if the strain suffers from something specific. I know I had slightly terrible start with Criticals 2.0+, the CalMag on that genetic really acts out. I had one seedling of the big devil started in november but I decided to toss it, bad pH, I probably washed the buffer off...

This one cought on and I intend on keeping her satisfied, she has had good growing conditions so far, even with the cold outside. Thanks for the tips :thumbsup:

I'm using local tap water, it's probably one of the best in Europe but I'm still running it through a carbon UV water filter, but it doesn't RO, so there's still some harder somewhat. I've looked through a bunch of journals but can't remember now if the strain suffers from something specific. I know I had slightly terrible start with Criticals 2.0+, the CalMag on that genetic really acts out. I had one seedling of the big devil started in november but I decided to toss it, bad pH, I probably washed the buffer off...

This one cought on and I intend on keeping her satisfied, she has had good growing conditions so far, even with the cold outside. Thanks for the tips :thumbsup:
hey about that calmag, I know your using led's.. your in coco too i'm assuming? I pre-charge coco using 1.5ml per gal, around day 14ish will be bumped to 2.0ml per gal, then to 2.5ml per gal...I really wouldn't go any less then 2.0ml per gal, from day 14 onward.. Of course I'm gonna be watching this so I'll keep an eye for any calmag issues..

hey about that calmag, I know your using led's.. your in coco too i'm assuming? I pre-charge coco using 1.5ml per gal, around day 14ish will be bumped to 2.0ml per gal, then to 2.5ml per gal...I really wouldn't go any less then 2.0ml per gal, from day 14 onward.. Of course I'm gonna be watching this so I'll keep an eye for any calmag issues..

First time in coco but the LEDs are known to make the calmag defs faster. Good thing is that the Coco version of the grow nutes have the same amount of calmag and iron like in the grotek calmag that I'm feeding on top of this. With your help and the rest of the gang, I'm sure I'll make it to harvest :bighug:

you have coco at 6.2ph? I kinda run mine lower @5.98 I find nutrients taken up the best there and fastest growth. And they seem look the healthiest.

First time in coco but the LEDs are known to make the calmag defs faster. Good thing is that the Coco version of the grow nutes have the same amount of calmag and iron like in the grotek calmag that I'm feeding on top of this. With your help and the rest of the gang, I'm sure I'll make it to harvest :bighug:
yeah your gonna do fine, I know it.. I do think maybe your ph is slightly high though... I never ever go over 6.02 and never below 5.96 my sweet spot is 5.98

yeah your gonna do fine, I know it.. I do think maybe your ph is slightly high though... I never ever go over 6.02 and never below 5.96 my sweet spot is 5.98

what are you doing to measure PH to the decimal points like that? I use a good soil probe that is analog and no where near that level of detail. I'm happy to see 5.8 to 6.2 on the dial. and I use a HM digital PH80 digital pen for measuring my res feed. Only one decimal on that device. I am TBH blown away that its possible to tell the difference of PH levels to two decimal points.

http://controlwizardproducts.com/proddetail.php?prod=Accurate-pH-8

YEEEEHAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!

autopots fuckin rule!!!!

think ill still start mine with the double transplant method but im definately dropping my hydro for coco next
time. mostly thanks to rambo ! : )

what are you doing to measure PH to the decimal points like that? I use a good soil probe that is analog and no where near that level of detail. I'm happy to see 5.8 to 6.2 on the dial. and I use a HM digital PH80 digital pen for measuring my res feed. Only one decimal on that device. I am TBH blown away that its possible to tell the difference of PH levels to two decimal points.

http://controlwizardproducts.com/proddetail.php?prod=Accurate-pH-8
can tell the nutrient strenght in exact parts per million aswell mate : )
mines is pitch perfect and only cost a tenner : )

Back