Grow Mediums Mom’s GlueberryOG, GorillaOG, AutoPot, AutoCob, Coco Grow

HI PEEPS! still feeling under the weather, but wanted to let you know that GORILLA OG A produced 4oz dry, and GORILLA OG lady produced 3 oz! i am so proud!! Daughter said it was one of the best smokes she has ever had in her life. Creeped up nice and slow and lasted almost all afternoon! :smoking: I would purchase the Gorilla OG auto again in a heartbeat. They were monsters, and not ONE issue. Even with all the neglect, they grew perfectly for 11 weeks. I will grow the next lady the same exact way. Autopot, Coco, AN nutrients and Autocobs. yeah baby!!!! I will start her out in a solo cup then when the other 2 ladies are harvested I will clean tent and transplant her into her autopot filled with coco.

GLUEBERRY OG lady has a few weeks left and she is budding nicely. she is 3 feet tall, but rather ragged as she had to grow in very tight conditions. and little auto jack has just started to show buds.

I have been to sick to even think about starting a new plant, but the time is coming. I am only going to grow ONE lady to her full potential. I am leaning towards the Haze XXL. I want to lst and scrog to get full bud potential :eyebrows:

here are the seeds I currently have:

5 "Dinafem" sour diesel auto fem & 5 dinafem haze XXL auto fem
.....thanks @Dinafem-Mark !!
1 "Nirvana" blueberry kush auto fem
3 "Exotic Seeds" green gummy auto fem
2 "Humbolt" blue dream auto fem
1 "Unknown breeder" Northern lights auto fem
1 "Unknown breeder" AK auto fem

Last edited:
That flu will kick you and then come back to do it again.

SWEET harvest on the GG.

HI PEEPS! still feeling under the weather, but wanted to let you know that GORILLA OG A produced 4oz dry, and GORILLA OG lady produced 3 oz! i am so proud!! Daughter said it was one of the best smokes she has ever had in her life. Creeped up nice and slow and lasted almost all afternoon! :smoking: I would purchase the Gorilla OG auto again in a heartbeat. They were monsters, and not ONE issue. Even with all the neglect, they grew perfectly for 11 weeks. I will grow the next lady the same exact way. Autopot, Coco, AN nutrients and Autocobs. yeah baby!!!! I will start her out in a solo cup then when the other 2 ladies are harvested I will clean tent and transplant her into her autopot filled with coco.

GLUEBERRY OG lady has a few weeks left and she is budding nicely. she is 3 feet tall, but rather ragged as she had to grow in very tight conditions. and little auto jack has just started to show buds.

I have been to sick to even think about starting a new plant, but the time is coming. I am only going to grow ONE lady to her full potential. I am leaning towards the Haze XXL. I want to lst and scrog to get full bud potential :eyebrows:

here are the seeds I currently have:

5 "Dinafem" sour diesel auto fem & 5 dinafem haze XXL auto fem
.....thanks @Dinafem-Mark !!
1 "Nirvana" blueberry kush auto fem
3 "Exotic Seeds" green gummy auto fem
2 "Humbolt" blue dream auto fem
1 "Unknown breeder" Northern lights auto fem
1 "Unknown breeder" AK auto fem
Good and proper results Mom. I would go for the Haze XXL.

HAZE XXL it is. germing 2 seeds now, will plant into solo cups when tap root appears, and choose best lady of the two. I think I will start a new thread for the new grow. I will post the new thread link when everything comes together.:biggrin:

HAZE XXL it is. germing 2 seeds now, will plant into solo cups when tap root appears, and choose best lady of the two. I think I will start a new thread for the new grow. I will post the new thread link when everything comes together.:biggrin:
Mom give up that paper towel practice and just plant your seeds directly into the soil. There is no reason you need to see that baby tap root and every time you move a germinating seed you damage the microscopic hair roots that grow into the paper towel. Zip - just like waxing your upper lip. I preach this until I am blue in the face but a look through a 200x microscope will verify what I am saying. Ok I'll get off my box now.

Mom give up that paper towel practice and just plant your seeds directly into the soil. There is no reason you need to see that baby tap root and every time you move a germinating seed you damage the microscopic hair roots that grow into the paper towel. Zip - just like waxing your upper lip. I preach this until I am blue in the face but a look through a 200x microscope will verify what I am saying. Ok I'll get off my box now.
You know I agree with you.. just slap em in a root riot water and place a clear plastic cup over them.. add 1ounce of water each day and in 3 days you will have a baby

You know I agree with you.. just slap em in a root riot water and place a clear plastic cup over them.. add 1ounce of water each day and in 3 days you will have a baby
I'm another one who likes this route since it's so close to the way it works in nature!

I've got a small sample size but going right into a medium has given me 100% sprout success over 8 seeds.

Back