Grow Mediums Mom’s GlueberryOG, GorillaOG, AutoPot, AutoCob, Coco Grow

HI PEEPS....I have been very ill, but feeling a bit better now. update coming soon. PLANTS ARE MONSTERS!

Hey mom! Very, very impressive grow. I'm getting ready to start my first Autopot grow and have learned a lot reading through your journal here. Looking forward to seeing the final harvest!

hi everyone!....It was the flu, in combination with a herniated disk in my neck that is pinching a nerve. my 78 year old mom got the flu also. :yoinks:We are both still on the mend, but I wanted to post a little update.

Both gorilla OG plants are day 77, 11 weeks. I will be harvesting sunday. One lady is so large she can not stand up on her own, and my daughter could hardly lift the pot!!.....Buds are gorgeous and smell lemony/diesel. They are sooooo sticky you cant even put your hand NEAR them without your fingers sticking together. I cant wait to harvest and see the weight. Gorilla OG lady B is about half her size, but still impressive.

Glueberry OG lady shot up incredibly, but didnt have much room to spread out, the tent was SO CRAMPED! Poor glueberry, she needed a nice trim and some tender loving care, but I have been to sick. My little jack herer is growing nice too, but has not started bloom. It will be good to get the gorilla ladies out of the tent and let the glueberry and jack herer get some light and room to breathe.

My next grow will be ONE lady seed, topped, scrog, LST, and grown to her full potential. I have a few seeds here to choose from, not sure which one will be the lucky lady. I will post in a few days the seeds I have and let you peeps decide for me:biggrin: I have never ever even seen a plant like my Gorilla OG A lady~ she is HUGE. i am so proud. I cant imagine what she WOULD have been if she had more room, more light, and I wasnt sick and ignored her. sigh.

Attachments

• GLUEBERRY OG.jpg
    GLUEBERRY OG.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 223
  • GORILLA OG.jpg
    GORILLA OG.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 253
  • JACK HERER.jpg
    JACK HERER.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
hi everyone!....It was the flu, in combination with a herniated disk in my neck that is pinching a nerve. my 78 year old mom got the flu also. :yoinks:We are both still on the mend, but I wanted to post a little update.

Both gorilla OG plants are day 77, 11 weeks. I will be harvesting sunday. One lady is so large she can not stand up on her own, and my daughter could hardly lift the pot!!.....Buds are gorgeous and smell lemony/diesel. They are sooooo sticky you cant even put your hand NEAR them without your fingers sticking together. I cant wait to harvest and see the weight. Gorilla OG lady B is about half her size, but still impressive.

Glueberry OG lady shot up incredibly, but didnt have much room to spread out, the tent was SO CRAMPED! Poor glueberry, she needed a nice trim and some tender loving care, but I have been to sick. My little jack herer is growing nice too, but has not started bloom. It will be good to get the gorilla ladies out of the tent and let the glueberry and jack herer get some light and room to breathe.

My next grow will be ONE lady seed, topped, scrog, LST, and grown to her full potential. I have a few seeds here to choose from, not sure which one will be the lucky lady. I will post in a few days the seeds I have and let you peeps decide for me:biggrin: I have never ever even seen a plant like my Gorilla OG A lady~ she is HUGE. i am so proud. I cant imagine what she WOULD have been if she had more room, more light, and I wasnt sick and ignored her. sigh.

Glad you and your Mom are on the mend. I have been washing my hands so much they look like alligator skin.

Remember just a short while ago you were growing midgets :rofl:. Now just look :cooldance:.

That looks awesome can't wait to start my grow!

Great feeling is it not. :clapper:
Never saw a weed plant and you are now growing like this. WOW

You were willing to listen, learn and then to act. You are coachable and willing to learn DANM your good.:slap:

Back