Grow Mediums Mom’s GlueberryOG, GorillaOG, AutoPot, AutoCob, Coco Grow

Nice looking tent Mom. Like the look of the plants in there.

You getting any frost yet?

I just got some AN nutes. Want to try the perfect PH out. Doing the "easy" Tang schedule with Bloom A/B, Carboload and Overdrive. Hoping they work for me.

Nice tent, mom!
But... front right actually shrinked in days from 30 to 40? :smoking:
lmao....yeah switched little jack and the glueberry og around, ha ha. blonde moment.
thank you for making me smile!!

Awesome job Massmom. This is the kind of results that i love to see. :cheers::greenthumb::nicethread:
thank you hon, I am so proud of myself. I had absolutely NO idea the tent would look like this and ladies would do so great. Still a few weeks on the gorilla twins, and I am hoping to see buds get nice and fat!!....once they are harvested the glueberry og and auto jack will have a little more room to spread their wings and breathe :biggrin: I cant even remember how old the glueberry og lady really is...I know she is behind the gorillas, but older than jack.

Nice looking tent Mom. Like the look of the plants in there.

You getting any frost yet?

I just got some AN nutes. Want to try the perfect PH out. Doing the "easy" Tang schedule with Bloom A/B, Carboload and Overdrive. Hoping they work for me.

we got some snow overnight. yuck, i HATE winter. I love the ease of the PH perfect. At first I was PH'ing and then found out I wasnt supposed to at all!....:yoinks: I cant believe the ladies next water will contain overdrive! Good luck and I am sure all will be great

UPDATE DAY 55 (day 40 for auto jack)

well, Moms tent runneth over!

Filled res with another 5 gallons at same feed as before. I think next fill I will be stopping big bud and starting overdrive. Wow does time fly by. Since Auto Jack is not on the res she got a top feed of 1 gallon distilled water, tsp recharge, and 1ml/L sensi grow and bloom.

All the ladies are getting so big. The Auto Gorilla OG ladies (in the rear) have about 15-20 days left until harvest.:woohoo:
I just love this strain~they have been a joy from the beginning. I really like the tall/open way they grew. I am seeing more bud sites than I ever have on my plants, I cant wait to see the harvest weight off these ladies.

Glueberry OG Auto (front left) has been getting a little taller and veryvery bushy. I just cant keep up pruning her, every time I do she gets MORE bushy! She is just showing signs of flowering. Little Auto Jack (front right) has also shown signs of flowering.

Every time I open the tent I cant believe the growth. I am SOLD on autopots, autocobs, coco, and the AN nutrient line. Not one issue yet throughout this whole grow[emoji3] I dont want to jinx myself, but all plants have grown fantastic since seed, no autopot mishaps, no lighting issues, no bugs, nothing. Smooth sailing and I am so proud of myself, and so thankful for my AFN peeps!.....(Still time to go yet, FINGERS CROSSED....)

View attachment 858260 View attachment 858261
Looking great hun,i told you could do it, just keep it simple dont mess with your girls and let them do what they do and this is the result, this growing malarkey is quite easy eh ?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

we got some snow overnight. yuck, i HATE winter. I love the ease of the PH perfect. At first I was PH'ing and then found out I wasnt supposed to at all!....:yoinks: I cant believe the ladies next water will contain overdrive! Good luck and I am sure all will be great

Good luck to you as well Mom!

I filled up one of my autopot res with the AN Sensi Bloom AB and carboload and overdrive because I have two sweet seed red poison that are in the middle of flowering, maybe 2 weeks to go, and wanted to see how they react to the AN nutes instead of the Remo I was using. I did not see any differences in the plants after 24 hours but would not expect to. However they sure sucked up a lot of the feed water in a day. I was hand watering those plants for the last week so maybe they were a little dry and thirsty. I'm hoping the switch to AN PH Perfect helps these plants finish off flowering in fine fashion!

My first real AN Sensi PH Perfect grow will be a couple of Dutch Passions that are a couple of days old and not quite ready to get any feed yet. I have a journal for them over on the DP board. I'm also amended my coco with some biological goodies. Worm Castings, Biochar and Mycorrhizae. Hoping that will give my plants a bit of an organic aspect.

Back