Grow Mediums Mom’s GlueberryOG, GorillaOG, AutoPot, AutoCob, Coco Grow

Spot on! That's what I was gonna tell you but MoG was on it.

Saw you in Dudeski's thread and you looked bare with no badges so I gave you a bunch. Now I see lunarman has none lol

Great growing MassMom!! Happy New Year!!
THANK YOU HON!!....I also posted a little something in the bad santa section....:biggrin:

UPDATE DAY 40

Girls are doing wonderful. The 3 ladies drank almost 2 gallons in 2 days! So today I filled the res with 5 gallons...and enter BLOOM NUTES!! res was filled with distilled water, 1ml/L big bud, 2ml/L sensi bloom a&b, 2ml/L ProCal, and I ran out of Hydro-guard, oops.
:face:

Little Auto Jack in her happy frog soil got a top water of 3/4 gallon distilled water with 1/2 tsp Recharge as her water meter was reading "dry". (OH how I LOVE water meters!)

Gorilla OG "A" is 36" tall and hitting the autocob....so I had to move things around a little. Both gorilla OG ladies are showing their lady parts and signs of flower.
:woohoo:

I have 2 Durban Poison Photo Fem seeds coming in the mail. Still not sure about growing outside come spring, but I have time to decide what I am going to do. I still am leaning towards a little greenhouse in the back yard for the photos, and 4 autos on the side enclosed porch.
:dizzy:

0117180805.jpg

0117180805a.jpg

UPDATE DAY 40

Girls are doing wonderful. The 3 ladies drank almost 2 gallons in 2 days! So today I filled the res with 5 gallons...and enter BLOOM NUTES!! res was filled with distilled water, 1ml/L big bud, 2ml/L sensi bloom a&b, 2ml/L ProCal, and I ran out of Hydro-guard, oops.
:face:

Little Auto Jack in her happy frog soil got a top water of 3/4 gallon distilled water with 1/2 tsp Recharge as her water meter was reading "dry". (OH how I LOVE water meters!)

Gorilla OG "A" is 36" tall and hitting the autocob....so I had to move things around a little. Both gorilla OG ladies are showing their lady parts and signs of flower.
:woohoo:

I have 2 Durban Poison Photo Fem seeds coming in the mail. Still not sure about growing outside come spring, but I have time to decide what I am going to do. I still am leaning towards a little greenhouse in the back yard for the photos, and 4 autos on the side enclosed porch.
:dizzy:

View attachment 851656

View attachment 851657
Nice ! You got some thirsty gals on your hands :cheers:

UPDATE DAY 46

Girls are on autopilot and growing like crazy. Been hectic at moms house and not much time to post. Last res fill was 5 gallons water, 1ml/L big bud, 2ml/L pro-cal & 2ml/L sensi bloom a&b. The 3 girls are drinking almost a gallon a day. Nice buds on the gorilla twins in the back, and glueberry og isnt getting very tall but she is a bushy little thing. Little auto jack got her top feed of 1 gallon water and recharge~ Her next water in a few days will contain bloom nutes. Temps are a little low in the tent at 73 but the girls seem to be doing fine. Now that bloom is showing I shut off the humidifier and RH is about 35.

0122181127.jpg
0122181128a.jpg

UPDATE DAY 55 (day 40 for auto jack)

well, Moms tent runneth over!

Filled res with another 5 gallons at same feed as before. I think next fill I will be stopping big bud and starting overdrive. Wow does time fly by. Since Auto Jack is not on the res she got a top feed of 1 gallon distilled water, tsp recharge, and 1ml/L sensi grow and bloom.

All the ladies are getting so big. The Auto Gorilla OG ladies (in the rear) have about 15-20 days left until harvest.:woohoo:
I just love this strain~they have been a joy from the beginning. I really like the tall/open way they grew. I am seeing more bud sites than I ever have on my plants, I cant wait to see the harvest weight off these ladies.

Glueberry OG Auto (front left) has been getting a little taller and veryvery bushy. I just cant keep up pruning her, every time I do she gets MORE bushy! She is just showing signs of flowering. Little Auto Jack (front right) has also shown signs of flowering.

Every time I open the tent I cant believe the growth. I am SOLD on autopots, autocobs, coco, and the AN nutrient line. Not one issue yet throughout this whole grow:biggrin: I dont want to jinx myself, but all plants have grown fantastic since seed, no autopot mishaps, no lighting issues, no bugs, nothing. Smooth sailing and I am so proud of myself, and so thankful for my AFN peeps!.....(Still time to go yet, FINGERS CROSSED....)

0131181700c.jpg
0131181701.jpg

Back