Grow Mediums Mom’s GlueberryOG, GorillaOG, AutoPot, AutoCob, Coco Grow

Mom:
I live in the San joaquin Valley of California - all my life. I have grown fruit, flowers and vegetables for at least 50 years. I am still amazed and filled with joy by the miracle of that process. There is just nothing better than that first tree ripe peach in the spring followed by the first vine ripe tomato of the season, organic produce all summer long to be followed by nuts then sweet citrus coming off the trees now. I have a blood orange with the most perfumy flavor. Cannabis growing and harvesting is part of that amazing process of farming. How could you not love it? Your life is enriched by it and people that do it share a special bond. :bighug::pighug:.
We are neighbors

Great growing Massmom, its looking really good. Green and happy girls growing at a fast speed!
:slap:
Thanks for popping in sweetie! Yes, I am very happy with the ladies. I cant wait to start growing outside next spring. I have a friend who is going to help me grow in a very secluded spot on his property...woo hoo! I think I might just do some photoperiod plants, just to see how big they can get. I am leaning towards Durban Poison and Strawberry Cough.
I have never seen one. (the first time I ever saw a cannabis plant, or seed for that matter, was my first grow)

Thanks for popping in sweetie! Yes, I am very happy with the ladies. I cant wait to start growing outside next spring. I have a friend who is going to help me grow in a very secluded spot on his property...woo hoo! I think I might just do some photoperiod plants, just to see how big they can get. I am leaning towards Durban Poison and Strawberry Cough.
I have never seen one. (the first time I ever saw a cannabis plant, or seed for that matter, was my first grow)

Sounds awesome to grow outside under the sun. Make sure you read 912GreenSkells outdoor-guide on how to grow monster-plants.
Dutch passions strains are good ones, they can take a beating and thunder and still produce Tons!

I have been growing for a while, but me, just like you have never ever seen someone else's plants with my own eyes. I wounder what how I gonna feel stepping in in someone's else's garden.

Keep up the green spirit MassMom :greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb:

Mom:
I live in the San joaquin Valley of California - all my life. I have grown fruit, flowers and vegetables for at least 50 years. I am still amazed and filled with joy by the miracle of that process. There is just nothing better than that first tree ripe peach in the spring followed by the first vine ripe tomato of the season, organic produce all summer long to be followed by nuts then sweet citrus coming off the trees now. I have a blood orange with the most perfumy flavor. Cannabis growing and harvesting is part of that amazing process of farming. How could you not love it? Your life is enriched by it and people that do it share a special bond. :bighug::pighug:.
Great!!! Thanks for putting MJ growing in where it belongs.

DSC_4436.jpg

UPDATE
(2) Gorilla OG (1) Glueberry OG~ DAY 34
(1) Auto Jack~ DAY 19

Filled the res again today with 3 gallons distilled water 1ml/L hydroguard, 1ml/L B52, 2ml/L sensi grow a&b, and 2ml/L CalMag. Each lady also got 1L of distilled water and Recharge~ top fed. Gorilla OG "A" is still taking the lead in height. I clipped about 4 leaves off miss Glueberry yesterday, and will do the same again today. I just dont understand why the Glueberry is still not taking on much height? Otherwise they are all very very healthy:biggrin: Is there an ancient secret or secret handshake or something to promote height that I dont know about?
:crying:

I think the next res fill I will switch to bloom nutes. Im so excited!

I ordered a pack of MASS (mephisto auto super soil) for my next grow. I have decided that I will try (2) autoflowering plants on my porch in addition to (2) photoperiod plants out in my friends wooded area at his house. I will use roots organics soil and the amendment for both the indoor and outdoor grows.

I hear that Dutch Passion Durban Poison does well outside. I am going to make sure I amend my outdoor pots in the bottom with lots of diatomaceous earth to try and keep away some of the creepy crawlies!!!

Sounds awesome to grow outside under the sun. Make sure you read 912GreenSkells outdoor-guide on how to grow monster-plants.
Dutch passions strains are good ones, they can take a beating and thunder and still produce Tons!

I have been growing for a while, but me, just like you have never ever seen someone else's plants with my own eyes. I wounder what how I gonna feel stepping in in someone's else's garden.

Keep up the green spirit MassMom :greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb:
I will check out his guide, thank you hon. I am so excited to try outside and see what mother nature can do:bighug:

anyone have an idea what this discoloration is on little jack? she has had it since "birth"...and otherwise seems to be growing just fine.
I took pics with lights on and lights off.

View attachment 848399 View attachment 848400 View attachment 848401 View attachment 848402

That looks like a genetic variegation. I don't think it is anything to worry about.

Spot on! That's what I was gonna tell you but MoG was on it.

Saw you in Dudeski's thread and you looked bare with no badges so I gave you a bunch. Now I see lunarman has none lol

Great growing MassMom!! Happy New Year!!

Back