Grow Mediums Mom’s GlueberryOG, GorillaOG, AutoPot, AutoCob, Coco Grow

Hi. Thanks:)
I've done a bit more reading since and it seems they work well.
Order my 4 pot 15l kit and air pump today.
Hopefully be here next week to give it a go :)
I found these for you.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/questions-for-experienced-autopotters.61497/page-2#post-1577202
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/sweet-seeds-dark-devil-autos-with-coco-in-autopots-using-biotabs.59015/o

I love the autopots, takes all the worry out of watering past day 20 or so!!

anyone have an idea what this discoloration is on little jack? she has had it since "birth"...and otherwise seems to be growing just fine.
I took pics with lights on and lights off.

a.jpg
b.jpg
c.jpg
d.jpg

That looks like a genetic variegation. I don't think it is anything to worry about.
WHEW...thanks sweetheart. She also has a mutated fan leaf . like, instead of 3 fingers they blended into just 2.

(2) GORILLA OG & (1) GLUEBERRY OG: DAY 31
LITTLE AUTO JACK: DAY 16

I am so proud of all my ladies. I did some LST and fan tucking, and they just came back like troopers. I am really digging this coco, advance nutrients, autocob, autopot grow!!
I have NEVER had plants grow like this....now if I can keep it up and get them into a nice BLOOM!:yay:I find it adorable the difference between the (2) Gorilla OG sisters in the back. Gorilla OG "A" on the right has been not stop since germ.
Temps in the tent have been 77-79 and RH around 50-60. All I have to do is open the tent to take some pictures and everything nose dives.
:doh:

0108181452.jpg

Glueberry OG, lady in front right, is VERY lush. I have been trying to fan tuck, but there is nowhere to tuck them! should I do a little leaf defoliation or just let her be? last thing I want to do is stunt her. They have all been through FIM'ing and light LST already~except little auto jack, of course. A few more nodes and she will go through the FIM and LST torture like her sisters. Poor little thang has no idea what mom has in store for her.
:crying:

0108181451e.jpg

Attachments

• 0108181451a.jpg
    0108181451a.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

I am so proud of all my ladies. I did some LST and fan tucking, and they just came back like troopers. I am really digging this coco, advance nutrients, autocob, autopot grow!!
I have NEVER had plants grow like this....now if I can keep it up and get them into a nice BLOOM!:yay:I find it adorable the difference between the (2) Gorilla OG sisters in the back. Gorilla OG "A" on the right has been not stop since germ.
Temps in the tent have been 77-79 and RH around 50-60. All I have to do is open the tent to take some pictures and everything nose dives.

View attachment 848439

Glueberry OG, lady in front right, is VERY lush. I have been trying to fan tuck, but there is nowhere to tuck them! should I do a little leaf defoliation or just let her be? last thing I want to do is stunt her. They have all been through FIM'ing and light LST already~except little auto jack, of course. A few more nodes and she will go through the FIM and LST torture like her sisters. Poor little thang has no idea what mom has in store for her.

View attachment 848440
You can use the wooden clothespin and put it on a leaf to hold it down without damaging it. Saw someone using them and it works great. You just have to put the leaf petiole through the space for the line.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

View attachment 848439

View attachment 848440

Great vibe you got going on. Enjoy reading your posts and seeing the success and smiles.

Mom:
I live in the San joaquin Valley of California - all my life. I have grown fruit, flowers and vegetables for at least 50 years. I am still amazed and filled with joy by the miracle of that process. There is just nothing better than that first tree ripe peach in the spring followed by the first vine ripe tomato of the season, organic produce all summer long to be followed by nuts then sweet citrus coming off the trees now. I have a blood orange with the most perfumy flavor. Cannabis growing and harvesting is part of that amazing process of farming. How could you not love it? Your life is enriched by it and people that do it share a special bond. :bighug::pighug:.

Back