Grow Mediums Mom’s GlueberryOG, GorillaOG, AutoPot, AutoCob, Coco Grow

Looking great hun,i told you could do it, just keep it simple dont mess with your girls and let them do what they do and this is the result, this growing malarkey is quite easy eh ?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
well THERE you are sweetie!!...I am so glad I didnt give up and got back on the horse. these plants are giving me pride, and hope!.
I think I am learning "fill the damn res then leave them alone!" real fast. HA HA
I actually have a few dinafem freebies I think I am going to grow next. Haze XXL. I think I might just do ONE....and experiment with scrog.
god I love growing cananabis, its gone down into my soul and tugged~! How are you, any new grows????

Last edited:
Good luck to you as well Mom!

I filled up one of my autopot res with the AN Sensi Bloom AB and carboload and overdrive because I have two sweet seed red poison that are in the middle of flowering, maybe 2 weeks to go, and wanted to see how they react to the AN nutes instead of the Remo I was using. I did not see any differences in the plants after 24 hours but would not expect to. However they sure sucked up a lot of the feed water in a day. I was hand watering those plants for the last week so maybe they were a little dry and thirsty. I'm hoping the switch to AN PH Perfect helps these plants finish off flowering in fine fashion!

My first real AN Sensi PH Perfect grow will be a couple of Dutch Passions that are a couple of days old and not quite ready to get any feed yet. I have a journal for them over on the DP board. I'm also amended my coco with some biological goodies. Worm Castings, Biochar and Mycorrhizae. Hoping that will give my plants a bit of an organic aspect.
sounds awesome! I did give my ladies regular top waterings of recharge. I am wondering if that made the difference also. well, if it aint broke, dont fix it. I am going to start a dinafem haze XXL after these are done (just one) and really journal what is being used and when. I want to dial in a great grow, then just keep repeating it.
My girls are drinking a GALLON A DAY....you should see me trying to lug that 5 gallon jug around the house. oh to be a fly on the wall!!! what is the link to that journal? i have such a hard time flying around AFN, i usually get lost, then sidetracked. ha ha

well THERE you are sweetie!!...I am so glad I didnt give up and got back on the horse. these plants are giving me pride, and hope!.
I think I am learning "fill the damn res then leave them alone!" real fast. HA HA
I actually have a few dinafem freebies I think I am going to grow next. Haze XXL. I think I might just do ONE....and experiment with scrog.
god I love growing cananabis, its gone down into my soul and tugged~! How are you, any new grows????
I think to many people mommy coddle there girls and try to do to much but forget its just a weed after all and wants to grow like any other plant,we would not be like this with other plants like tomatoes or runner beans but for some reason people seem to think cannabis is this magical plant that needs extra special treatment but in reality it just wants light,food and fresh air like any plant.

And yes hun i am growing 2 dinafem cbd strains and will choose one for the dinafem grower of the year comp which i have entered,check out the dinafem section 2stoned2care does dinafem auto cheese cbd+auto og kush cbd,my first time with dinafem so want to see what i can do with there genetics,hoping for an 8oz girl which i seem to average with my setup and one plant now

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

It's good to see the girls doing well @MassMom . You took the leap into a coco grow and looks to be paying off. Now are you going to stay with another run of coco or switch to something else on the next run?
I am going to stay with coco and same setup next time. want to go with what works, then tweak things and dial it in. I have a habit of changing things up...and I dont want to do that anymore. Now that I have found a system that has my plants bigger than ever before I am definately going to stick with it. Vegative state went wonderful, but I still have some time to see how the big bud and overdrive work on bud development. If I get good buds I will stick with them. If not, I might change up something next grow. But so far I am so happy!
BUT, the next grow I am just going to do one plant so that I can pay close attention to her. I want to try a SCROG net also and start messing around with that. I have NEVER had plants grow like this, I feel bad for the ladies that the tent is soooo crowded. It is hard to keep close eye on each lady when Ye tent overfloweth! HA HAAAAAAAA

Last edited:
UPDATE DAY 55 (day 40 for auto jack)

well, Moms tent runneth over!

Filled res with another 5 gallons at same feed as before. I think next fill I will be stopping big bud and starting overdrive. Wow does time fly by. Since Auto Jack is not on the res she got a top feed of 1 gallon distilled water, tsp recharge, and 1ml/L sensi grow and bloom.

All the ladies are getting so big. The Auto Gorilla OG ladies (in the rear) have about 15-20 days left until harvest.:woohoo:
I just love this strain~they have been a joy from the beginning. I really like the tall/open way they grew. I am seeing more bud sites than I ever have on my plants, I cant wait to see the harvest weight off these ladies.

Glueberry OG Auto (front left) has been getting a little taller and veryvery bushy. I just cant keep up pruning her, every time I do she gets MORE bushy! She is just showing signs of flowering. Little Auto Jack (front right) has also shown signs of flowering.

Every time I open the tent I cant believe the growth. I am SOLD on autopots, autocobs, coco, and the AN nutrient line. Not one issue yet throughout this whole grow:biggrin: I dont want to jinx myself, but all plants have grown fantastic since seed, no autopot mishaps, no lighting issues, no bugs, nothing. Smooth sailing and I am so proud of myself, and so thankful for my AFN peeps!.....(Still time to go yet, FINGERS CROSSED....)

View attachment 858260 View attachment 858261

The is so fun when all goes right. It is such a feeling that the ladies give us. It is a joy that is hard to describe. Many times all you need is someone you is coachable and trainable and they will succeed. You are such a good person.

The is so fun when all goes right. It is such a feeling that the ladies give us. It is a joy that is hard to describe. Many times all you need is someone you is coachable and trainable and they will succeed. You are such a good person.
thank you sweetie. Times are tough...and your comment made my day brighter:bighug:

UPDAT DAY 58:
Filled the res with yet ANOTHER 5 gallons of water as it was bone dry this morning. Filled with water, 2ml/L sensi bloom
a & b, 2ml/L Cal mag, and 1ml/L Overdrive. I know Glueberry OG Lady is not quite ready for overdrive, but since they are all on the same res (and I cant hardly get my fat arse in the tent to re-tube everyone) I just let it go. Little Auto jack is not on the res, and she got her 1 gallon of water with recharge and 2ml/L Sensi bloom a & b. Poor babies, it is so tight in there. But...I had no clue that my tent could fill up like this. Its awesome!:biggrin: I added a little clip fan at the top of the tent in addition to my lakso 36" floor tent to keep air moving and circulation. Ventech fan and filter are set on medium. It is a catch 22. I need the air circulating in there as it is so crowded and we have blooming ladies. Dont want that humidity and stank air. However, this causes the temp to drop. It is around 70-73....I am not going to worry to much about it. Once the 5ft Gorilla OG MONSTERS (ha ha....monsters to me!) are harvested the other 2 will have some nice breathing room. Already they are crushed against the side of the tent and growing with vertical sides...poor Glueberry OG looks like a box. They need room. Bad mommy!
:yoinks:

I am excited to start thinking about my next grow also. I got some free seeds from @Dinafem-Mark who was so gracious to mail them out to me. Thank you hon!!! I think I am only going to grow (1) Dinafem Haze XXL and really pay attention to the growing process, and give the lady all the lights and all the room to breathe. I am also looking into how to set up a scrog type situation. No money to buy a scrog "setup" so to speak, but maybe I can figure out how to make a cheap one myself.
:dizzy:

I am interested in trying a few new products next grow. Also, this grow will deplete most of my nutrients and additives and I just cant afford right now to buy new ones. SO....I sent letters to a few companies seeing if they would have it in their heart to send me some samples. I emailed real growers about recharge, canna about rhizotonic and pk 13/14, and density about power boost and their cal-mag. We will see what happens.
:woohoo1:

Last month I did order the mephisto auto super soil amendment as I wanted to try it....but i got an email from Mephisto saying they were having a problem with their USA Distributor and couldnt deliver. bummer. They said they will refund me the cost, and I will keep my eye out for it. Have not seen it yet.

WOW, sorry for rambling on!! xOxOx my peeps.

0203181259.jpg

0203181259b.jpg

0203181325b.jpg

Great thread I learned a lot and I am so happy for you you even got a free light. I understand your medical plight for your daughter. Around here there are a lot of mom's with kids who either passed away or are still alive fighting for legalization.... You should see this one baby girl who passed away due to pharmaceutical medication and too many seizures.

I finished your first journal yesterday and just got to the end of this one and the contrast is vast between the 2 grows you sure are learning fast and I am learning with you. I hope I can get my funds together to start my own grow and maybe go around hospitals anonymously and give away some canna oil, my dad passed away from cancer and my baby brother from seizures. I like your soul it reminds me of the good in this world amidst the fucked up governments and the systems that kill us. PEACE and reps! :slap:

Back