Grow Mediums Mom’s GlueberryOG, GorillaOG, AutoPot, AutoCob, Coco Grow

Mom give up that paper towel practice and just plant your seeds directly into the soil. There is no reason you need to see that baby tap root and every time you move a germinating seed you damage the microscopic hair roots that grow into the paper towel. Zip - just like waxing your upper lip. I preach this until I am blue in the face but a look through a 200x microscope will verify what I am saying. Ok I'll get off my box now.
So right. I use Root Riots (now) and I put the seed in and plant it in the coco in the auto pot. I then wait for them to pop. So easy

HI PEEPS! still feeling under the weather, but wanted to let you know that GORILLA OG A produced 4oz dry, and GORILLA OG lady produced 3 oz! i am so proud!! Daughter said it was one of the best smokes she has ever had in her life. Creeped up nice and slow and lasted almost all afternoon! :smoking: I would purchase the Gorilla OG auto again in a heartbeat. They were monsters, and not ONE issue. Even with all the neglect, they grew perfectly for 11 weeks. I will grow the next lady the same exact way. Autopot, Coco, AN nutrients and Autocobs. yeah baby!!!! I will start her out in a solo cup then when the other 2 ladies are harvested I will clean tent and transplant her into her autopot filled with coco.

GLUEBERRY OG lady has a few weeks left and she is budding nicely. she is 3 feet tall, but rather ragged as she had to grow in very tight conditions. and little auto jack has just started to show buds.

I have been to sick to even think about starting a new plant, but the time is coming. I am only going to grow ONE lady to her full potential. I am leaning towards the Haze XXL. I want to lst and scrog to get full bud potential :eyebrows:

here are the seeds I currently have:

5 "Dinafem" sour diesel auto fem & 5 dinafem haze XXL auto fem
.....thanks @Dinafem-Mark !!
1 "Nirvana" blueberry kush auto fem
3 "Exotic Seeds" green gummy auto fem
2 "Humbolt" blue dream auto fem
1 "Unknown breeder" Northern lights auto fem
1 "Unknown breeder" AK auto fem

I grown the blue dream (Humbolt) almost by accident,I was growing photo’s my plan on mega VEG them,the free seed was the blue dream auto,I abused it so bad,it had around 8weeks 20 on 4 off,then I had to flower my photos so it finished on 12/22,I hardly feed it it was in biobizz soil stacked( it explains my stackin soil in my journal),and have found u abit of a pic
69388cf56b1ffc130b4de011cee8ab2d.jpg

2f66f4851874949e531a7ffda789a34b.jpg

The plant u see on bottom right is her,very sativa Dom,didn’t do any lst,only thing I did one wen she was around 3 weeks from shedding her helmet,was to light pinch the top bit of steam and and do a super light super crop,then some slight defoliation as to show all the growth tips,doin that pinch slows it down ever so slightly it gives the lower down growth tip chance to catch up with the central one,u end up with a cracking canopy,I did it to 2 on this grow and left one to see difference,bet u can tell which I did lol
12bcc898d9e4facad70bbb8f67ca93a1.jpg
this is my grow now see how it’s open it out
Davo
Sorry if I’ve butted in bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi peeps. so sorry about the no posting. Things are just nutz at moms house. sigh. hopefully things slow down soon. Just wanted to report that I harvested 7oz wet off of the glueberry OG today.....hopefully will come out around 3-4oz dry!!

I have not germinated any new seeds yet. when I do I will post a new thread. I hope you all join me!!!!

Hi peeps. so sorry about the no posting. Things are just nutz at moms house. sigh. hopefully things slow down soon. Just wanted to report that I harvested 7oz wet off of the glueberry OG today.....hopefully will come out around 3-4oz dry!!

I have not germinated any new seeds yet. when I do I will post a new thread. I hope you all join me!!!!
Great grow you hit it out the park for sure mom's [emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Great grow you hit it out the park for sure mom's [emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

thank you sweetie. i feel bad dropping the ball right at harvest time, but i have been so sick. here is a picture of the glueberry og before cutdown. Almost four feet tall!! as gorgeous as the gorilla ladies were, and just as sweet smelling. She was far more dense and nuggets were heavier and stickier though. As you can see she was left alone and not a lot of lst or defoliation, but she still produced awesome. I Still have little Jack Herer Auto to go!!....she should be ready in about 2 weeks....and looking great. I will NEVER grow any way but coco, AN nutes, autopot, and autocobs!!! I think I will pop 2 Haze XXL seeds into a couple of root riots tonight and start a new thread on them once I know they are viable.

0311181859.jpg

Last edited:
Great Harvest. Thanks for being such a great mom to your family. I know even the best of times can "stretch" a mom. So here is some love to add to your rez.
Filling your love rez.

:love::love::love::love::love:

thank you sweetie. i feel bad dropping the ball right at harvest time, but i have been so sick. here is a picture of the glueberry og before cutdown. Almost four feet tall!! as gorgeous as the gorilla ladies were, and just as sweet smelling. She was far more dense and nuggets were heavier and stickier though. As you can see she was left alone and not a lot of lst or defoliation, but she still produced awesome. I Still have little Jack Herer Auto to go!!....she should be ready in about 2 weeks....and looking great. I will NEVER grow any way but coco, AN nutes, autopot, and autocobs!!! I think I will pop 2 Haze XXL seeds into a couple of root riots tonight and start a new thread on them once I know they are viable.

View attachment 876241

Back