yeah your gonna do fine, I know it.. I do think maybe your ph is slightly high though... I never ever go over 6.02 and never below 5.96 my sweet spot is 5.98

I'll leave it to the pH adjusting nutes for now but that reminds me to buy a better pH pen. I have one from Adwa and I can't trust that thing for nothing :nono::rofl: 0/5 stars

YEEEEHAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!

autopots fuckin rule!!!!

think ill still start mine with the double transplant method but im definately dropping my hydro for coco next
time. mostly thanks to rambo ! : )

Gonna grow pot with an autopot :smoking: cosmic alignment

YEEEEHAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!

autopots fuckin rule!!!!

think ill still start mine with the double transplant method but im definately dropping my hydro for coco next
time. mostly thanks to rambo ! : )

Messages like this make you smile the whole day :):d5:

It was easier for the girls (my girls, my environment) to uptake Cal and Mag at 6.2 then 5.9-6.
Just try both or give some different readings a try once you get to know your lady.
Just saw you wrote ADWA.... agree with you, a real garbage-pen. I have 4, all show different measures.

you have coco at 6.2ph? I kinda run mine lower @5.98 I find nutrients taken up the best there and fastest growth. And they seem look the healthiest.

The AN nutes dial it to something like 5.8-5.9 pH, I trust it more than the pen.

It was easier for the girls (my girls, my environment) to uptake Cal and Mag at 6.2 then 5.9-6.
Just try both or give some different readings a try once you get to know your lady.
Just saw you wrote ADWA.... agree with you, a real garbage-pen. I have 4, all show different measures.

Time to invest into a proper machine, what would you recommend? :cheers:

The AN nutes dial it to something like 5.8-5.9 pH, I trust it more than the pen.

I was advised myself to buy a good trustworthy PH-pen, I asked around and the Bluelab is a highly respective brand. And the pen helped me grow my biggest plants ever.

Bluelab-pH-Pen.1.jpg

Others are free to jump in to this as I have only used this pen for 1 run, but I feel it was an good investment.

I was advised myself to buy a good trustworthy PH-pen, I asked around and the Bluelab is a highly respective brand. And the pen helped me grow my biggest plants ever.

View attachment 845790

Others are free to jump in to this as I have only used this pen for 1 run, but I feel it was an good investment.

I was eyeing that one :biggrin: but it's like 115€ :yoinks:

I was eyeing that one :biggrin: but it's like 115€ :yoinks:

Like I say, I have 4 ADWA that shows different numbers. I could have bought a quality-meter the first time and saved some money and been growing healthier girls from start. It's an very good investment in the long run.

ah okay, your using ph perfect nutes then... I never tried them myself, I kinda prefer the ph'ing part..

ah okay, your using ph perfect nutes then... I never tried them myself, I kinda prefer the ph'ing part..

They work pretty well, I still used to check before I ditched the AdWa pen, and it really does work. I'll go order a new one with an ample supply of calibration packets.

theres something about the autopots i dont get though. ive seen cross sections of the roots once theyre done, mightve been yours actually. and the root mass doesnt even take up half the pot. so what exactly is it that makes it such a good system? my roots end up as a 40cm x 140cm slab thats an inch thick and your still kickin my ass on weight. you cant possibly have more oxygen to the roots than me cos the top half of that slab is in nothin but fresh air. i cant get my head round it like. its just bizzare how they work so well.

Back