theres something about the autopots i dont get though. ive seen cross sections of the roots once theyre done, mightve been yours actually. and the root mass doesnt even take up half the pot. so what exactly is it that makes it such a good system? my roots end up as a 40cm x 140cm slab thats an inch thick and your still kickin my ass on weight. you cant possibly have more oxygen to the roots than me cos the top half of that slab is in nothin but fresh air. i cant get my head round it like. its just bizzare how they work so well.

Im not really sure what's make it an good system, but it do work. Constant access to water, nutrients and air. Bigger root-mass should equal with bigger yield. It could be that im flowering with Hps. Also, I'm not doing just one plant and every plant don't get that heavy.
I don't want to steal TehSnows thread, but my pm inbox got plenty off space. :smokeout:

So, I tried to FIM the plant and I think I fucking missed the FIM, what an irony :smoking:. I only damaged two fan leaves, otherwise it looks like everything is fine, idk if I still have time to TOP this plant. It's getting huge every day, I filled the res with 15 liters and she sure drinks, there's like 5 liters left. No signs of deficiencies, except for the few odd burned tips, that's it. This system works magic.

Day 24

IMG_20180105_164121.jpg

Day 28 (today)

IMG_20180109_160051.jpg

Pictures coming soon, she's a monster!

Day 30.

The autopot really is an interesting system. Day 30 and there have been no problems at all. No deficiencies or nute burns. It just does it's own thing... :bighug:

I double fimmed the plant, first fimming was probably unsuccessful, second fimming looks good so far. I'm waiting for that vertical growth explosion that autos start experiencing when switching to bloom.

IMG_20180117_100021.jpg

Back