Grow Mediums No growth after germination in coco coir?

Just for the record here! I can grow nice flowers haha tried a few techniques mixed coco with soil and my cheese exploded so I thought 100% coco bigger plants! But hell no waist of money and time atm
I agree bro, you can grow good. them are nice looking ladies there!:d5::slap:

I know bro the coco I’m using right now is Bio Nova coco bricks! They had quite a lot of salts but I washed it out! Maybe it’s ca and mg from flushing the coco idk. I’ll leave them to it as the jack sprouts but I think she will be removed soon.
I always thought salts were not good in the coco. one of main reasons it's washed.. is because they use sea water to rinse a lot of the time and that contain's what? hahahaha I actually never heard of that brand until today... I truly wish ya the best of luck on this... maybe you can just try a flush? what size container your using? you should run 3 times the volume though, so 3gal would be 9gal... now just so ya know...that's not set in stone if your running clear on 5th, then on 6th gal I'd re-introduce nutrients. then you will know in your mind that part is 100% correct. that would be my very best advice for you...you really have nothing to loose at this point my friend..plzz keep me updated what ya did and what happens, okay? i'd make sure your flush water is at exactly 5.95 +/- .2 all your flushing water must be exact, i'm anal about ph so I make sure of that...then your nutrients mix like ya should (shake in-between each thing added) or will get lockout.. I hope this will help my friend I really think this the best course of action at this point. also I just noticed ya have another started using same exact stuff correct? that one do me a favor and just avoid feeding that one until growth starts, ya can pre-charge your coco and ya already rinsed so it honestly should stay wet enough for the 1st 7-10days , which should get ya to 1st set or maybe 2nd, then ya can feed again... then wait again for pot dry up quite a bit, by this time you'll be around 4th set, still your feed, I wouldn't do more then once every 7 days, are you under led or MH/hps? I forgot to ask that.. even if under mh you can cover top of pot to keep from drying too quickly.. I'm figuring maybe it's good try other method's also..if ya ever doing just plain coco/perlite then I can easily help you with that. of course once ya hit 6th , then it she will start drinking a bit more but not a whole lot until i'd say for at least the first 21 days. you'll maybe feed twice , possible 3 times but I doubt..

Last edited:
I always thought salts were not good in the coco. one of main reasons it's washed.. is because they use sea water to rinse a lot of the time and that contain's

I’m changing from that bio nova to canna coco pro plus for this new strain.

I use MH then change to HPS for flower
I run the led all the way for coverage

I’ll reply in a few days with the out come but I’m not wasting too much time on them if this next seed grows fast

Thanks a lot man

I’m changing from that bio nova to canna coco pro plus for this new strain.

I use MH then change to HPS for flower
I run the led all the way for coverage

I’ll reply in a few days with the out come but I’m not wasting too much time on them if this next seed grows fast

Thanks a lot man
yeah I don't blame ya bro... I hope all goes well and plzz do keep me updated , I'll sub in and watch your upcoming grow..

Back