O love that S99 man.the white pheno is my favorite i think.but the other is really nice.more of an SD color and look and similar smell but less Pineapple though..lol. Loooking goood man!!:Sharing One:

Thanks bro she's a little cutie, will do a full update for you tomorrow.

The Airpots main benefit is air pruning the roots plus the added benefit of good air circulation providing you have an airy soil and the unlikelihood of over watering,here's a little vid to explain the air pruning.

[video=youtube_share;9knkyyIaPSY]http://youtu.be/9knkyyIaPSY[/video]

I rarely have more than six plants on the go at once but there usually all different,it's nice to have a good selection of strains in the jars. If I'm freshly dabbed up (like now lol) I can sit in front of my jars for half an hour trying to decide what to have for the day lol I like to have a different strain every day I feel it helps keep the tolerance down.
Brother Tang you are living a pot smokers dream simple as that.

Day 40.

4Uf119z.jpg
Mdlvh1x.jpg
eWYE9zS.jpg
d6DFLoq.jpg
uHu3TNG.jpg
9Im6huq.jpg
M4N8OV6.jpg
K8uNcCZ.jpg

Day 55.

Maturing nicely with a wonderful aroma,she should be done in about 3 weeks.

sUHlJMu.jpg
k27jmdi.jpg
Rh1inea.jpg
GPwhzZ6.jpg
LzADL48.jpg
5DzHs9c.jpg
njFAy7J.jpg
s2fjuTJ.jpg
4Ey5XZq.jpg
z3KWphM.jpg
dEROrqE.jpg

:Sharing One:Happy 420 bro .Can't wait to see some color in here :cool:

:Sharing One:Happy 420 bro .Can't wait to see some color in here :cool:

Cheers bro I hope your as baked as me lol dabs in the sun taste nicer.

There is a few wisps of purple so fingers crossed.

mr tang:tiphat: no matter what seed's you start with, they alway's come out work's of art.:grat:put in my place again you fekker!"Swivel":grin::hug:

Last edited:
Beautiful plant, great work! She's so healthy looking and loads of frost.

I'm feeling left out seeing this, I need to start another grow, maybe a trip to pick up some light mix is what I want to be doing with my afternoon...

mr tang:tiphat: no matter what seed's you start with, they alway's come out work's of art.:grat:put in my place again you fekker!"Swivel":grin::hug:

Its all smoke and mirrors bro lol.

Beautiful plant, great work! She's so healthy looking and loads of frost.

I'm feeling left out seeing this, I need to start another grow, maybe a trip to pick up some light mix is what I want to be doing with my afternoon...

Get on it bro get your green fingers out.

Back