Mephisto Genetics TaNgs Illuminautos 2018/2019.

I would like to introduce you to some more girls. These are around 2-3 weeks in and I’m feeding them Mills.

Deez Nugs.
f44554bedea4ead347b81f8c6aafda10.jpg

Bubbasquanch.
7d0d992fec5aa4254a10360bc57c6a04.jpg

w w w w whuuuuuut!?

Keep hearing great things about this stuff. How you finding it? You on full line up?

I think the 10 would be a bit to much in that space bro so I would go with the Telos 0008, fantastic build quality and the spectrum is producing some of the strongest and most flavourful weed I’ve ever grown. @GrowNorthern have been around longer than most and that speaks volumes.
Hows the heat output on the 8?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Hows the heat output on the 8?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
@TaNg will be able to give you a more cohesive answer I'm sure, but I'm running the 10 in a 1x1 with a tube heater in there and I'm struggling to keep temps above 20c. They run COOL.

I second that they run cool but not having any problems with the cold, no heaters here. Will probly need one come winter though

I second that they run cool but not having any problems with the cold, no heaters here. Will probly need one come winter though

It's always winter here!

Plants are loving it so far, yeah I will run the full lineup plus Mammoth P and Biosys.

You'd take Biosys over Great White eh? Might have to order myself a lil pack. Guess I'll be jumping on the Mammoth P wagon myself. Seems like everyone that's pulling decent weight is doing so...

I'm actually struggling a bit with the Telos but I think it's just a little learning curve from switching from HPS. That thing was HOT and much less fussy about distance.

Might I ask how much cal-mag you feed? I think i've been shooting low, it's my understanding that they want a little higher concentrations under LED vs HPS?

It's always winter here!

You'd take Biosys over Great White eh? Might have to order myself a lil pack. Guess I'll be jumping on the Mammoth P wagon myself. Seems like everyone that's pulling decent weight is doing so...

I'm actually struggling a bit with the Telos but I think it's just a little learning curve from switching from HPS. That thing was HOT and much less fussy about distance.

Might I ask how much cal-mag you feed? I think i've been shooting low, it's my understanding that they want a little higher concentrations under LED vs HPS?

I’m on my first grow with the telos using @TaNg ’s easy feeding schedule been using 1ml/litre of Cal-Mag from day 10. Not sure if I needed to but like you I was unsure so far no problems

I’m on my first grow with the telos using @TaNg ’s easy feeding schedule been using 1ml/litre of Cal-Mag from day 10. Not sure if I needed to but like you I was unsure so far no problems
Ah ok. I've been using 1ml/litre too. I was told they needed more but it feels like a lot for seedlings.

Back