Mephisto Genetics TaNgs Illuminautos 2018/2019.

Got a Sweet and Sour started as well. I think it is day 14, so not much to see yet. Hopefully it will explode with some growth in the next couple weeks since she got off to a slow start. BTW, the S&S look awesome, as always!

Dear @TaNg , As a source of great success with very small diets, I follow you with admiration. I need your help on this. I want to stay true to your easy schedule. I'm gonna be a breeder for the first time. But I have extra fertilizers that I want to use. Do I need to make any changes to add them to the chart? How should I follow the food chain. Please enlighten me about this.

What I've got available. Plagron premium coco. with 25% perlite mixture.
* CarboLoad * Voodoo Juice * Overdrive * Bud Factor X * B52 *Cal-Mag Xtra * Advanced Foods PH Coco A-B Bloom.

20 Liter airport. My mind is confused, I'm following page on all topics. If you want to use this formula for Coco breeder. how should I track a path? This subject is very important to me. I've had materials for about a month and I can't take the step to train. I want to stay true to your formula. I want to know how my diet should be. I'd be grateful if you could help me. Peace for all!
Hey bud just a heads up dont use bud factor x it has pestisides look it up its been band in cali or oregon

The Sweet n Sours have been opened out as they go into full bloom.

7aad44391680c9b0d0ceb1c7873661f8.jpg
17a6e480f57590df5f0650edb474b3ca.jpg

Wow, I have a Sweet & Sour going now, and I can only hope they turn out as fine looking as the one you have just shared. Nice job!

Back