Mephisto Genetics TaNgs Illuminautos 2018/2019.

These two are staring so smell intensely sweet and sticky, not long to go.

9975f7b14c6abb08d3b2c8af0e822a9e.jpg
c3f79efa597d9fdeed586a9813f575bd.jpg
24c4eeb6d557dbce86230e04ef377c5c.jpg
895396cd339b4374aca4c5044c1e8ffd.jpg
I am always impressed with how well your plane structure is an how well you do in that space!keep up the good work, but those Sativa testers might get big....might want to keep that in mind. I know you usually run 4 plants in there. Good luck, slow

I have to agree on the sweet, sweet smell emanating from the Sweet & Sour. I watered before I went to work today, and decided to give the S&S a quick sniff before returning her to the cabinet. Got a little to close, and before I knew it, my big nose was right in the middle of the bud. I smelled her the rest of the day, and it was most excellent. I guess I have a Sweet Tooth/Toof Decay leaning S&S. Great structure and aroma, if she smokes great as well, she will be an all around winner.

Beautiful work as always. Those buds look good enough to eat.

You've inspired me to get a Telos actually. I wanted to ask you if you thought the Telos 10 was worth the extra cash and electric bill? We have the same Budbox 1x1 and clearly you're getting great results with the 8. Do you have any regrets? Ever wish you'd gone for the 10? I'll only ever be running 4 plants in the there, you think the coverage of the 8 is adequate?

Obviously I'd like to save £100 where possible, but it's more the long term cost of the electric bill that I'm concerned with.

Would be great to hear your thoughts!

Beautiful work as always. Those buds look good enough to eat.

You've inspired me to get a Telos actually. I wanted to ask you if you thought the Telos 10 was worth the extra cash and electric bill? We have the same Budbox 1x1 and clearly you're getting great results with the 8. Do you have any regrets? Ever wish you'd gone for the 10? I'll only ever be running 4 plants in the there, you think the coverage of the 8 is adequate?

Obviously I'd like to save £100 where possible, but it's more the long term cost of the electric bill that I'm concerned with.

Would be great to hear your thoughts!

I think the 10 would be a bit to much in that space bro so I would go with the Telos 0008, fantastic build quality and the spectrum is producing some of the strongest and most flavourful weed I’ve ever grown. @GrowNorthern have been around longer than most and that speaks volumes.

I think the 10 would be a bit to much in that space bro so I would go with the Telos 0008, fantastic build quality and the spectrum is producing some of the strongest and most flavourful weed I’ve ever grown. @GrowNorthern have been around longer than most and that speaks volumes.
Thanks for the feedback.

I was initially thinking the same but when I asked the guys as GN, their response was:
"We would typically recommend a Telos-0010 to replace a budget 600W HPS light as the Telos-0010 can produce better quality and produces a similar yield.
We would also say though over a 1mx1m space the Telos-0010 is the best light you can use with photoperiod plants however if it is for auto flowering plant the Telos-0008 might be best fit depending the hours per day you are running."

I think I'm gonna take your advise and go for the 8 though. The initial saving would be helpful and long term would keep things more manageable. I guess it can always be supplemented if need be, though i doubt that'll be the case. Clearly you're having amazing results with it!

Thanks again, feel much more confident about hitting that order button.

Thanks for the feedback.

I was initially thinking the same but when I asked the guys as GN, their response was:
"We would typically recommend a Telos-0010 to replace a budget 600W HPS light as the Telos-0010 can produce better quality and produces a similar yield.
We would also say though over a 1mx1m space the Telos-0010 is the best light you can use with photoperiod plants however if it is for auto flowering plant the Telos-0008 might be best fit depending the hours per day you are running."

I think I'm gonna take your advise and go for the 8 though. The initial saving would be helpful and long term would keep things more manageable. I guess it can always be supplemented if need be, though i doubt that'll be the case. Clearly you're having amazing results with it!

Thanks again, feel much more confident about hitting that order button.

I got exactly the same advise too bro and reading @TaNg ’s posts has swayed me to get the 008. So thanks @TaNg ! I literally just signed up to this site so I could say thanks!!

What do you take your photos with Tang? Great quality

Back