Wow tang! Impressive! I haven't grown out the stone99 yet... But defintely
see the c99 influence in this girl... Looks to be a great mix of both parental phenos.... She should yield really nice for you, seems what ever I've grown crossed to the stone dragon has been good! You getting any smells yet from her? I'm wondering if there is any "fruity" terps going on from the c99??? Man what a fantastic combo IMHO stone dragon x c99 :Sharing One:

Looking good Tang as usual, looks like you got yourself a pretty speedy one. Its intersting to see you grow a pheno as such, being that she's so fast it'll be nice to see what you can get out of her with your feeding in such a short time.

Loving watching your grow bro!! The rate of growth from this strain is truly remarkable. Super strong work my friend!!:)

Thanks for the love guys.

Day 35.

She continues to grow incredibly quickly and has developed a wonderfully sweet aroma,I'm getting a bit excited about this lady.

GcxFDxk.jpg
1gyojrs.jpg
CyPuXgj.jpg
8tbMsMD.jpg
6XJ2O1a.jpg
3i6rdQY.jpg
GDZWwLC.jpg

Superb plant mate, you got it all goin on there .

What are the benfits of airpots? If you don't mind me asking, please?

Everytime I come on here lately you are growing something else . You should publish a book on all the different strains you have grown lol

Superb plant mate, you got it all goin on there .
What are the benfits of airpots? If you don't mind me asking, please?

Thanks bro she's a little cutie, will do a full update for you tomorrow.

The Airpots main benefit is air pruning the roots plus the added benefit of good air circulation providing you have an airy soil and the unlikelihood of over watering,here's a little vid to explain the air pruning.

[video=youtube_share;9knkyyIaPSY]http://youtu.be/9knkyyIaPSY[/video]

Everytime I come on here lately you are growing something else . You should publish a book on all the different strains you have grown lol

I rarely have more than six plants on the go at once but there usually all different,it's nice to have a good selection of strains in the jars. If I'm freshly dabbed up (like now lol) I can sit in front of my jars for half an hour trying to decide what to have for the day lol I like to have a different strain every day I feel it helps keep the tolerance down.

Back