Hay bro, I was talking to someone last night and they use coco but basically the same water/feed schedule as you. I remember you mentioning putting two airpots together well he uses two 20ltr but doesn't stack them he takes the base out and connects them together horizontally. He said he uses chicken wire or something like that for the base with some clay pebbles. He says he pulls 15/20 zips although he runs photoperiod.

Hi TaNg
Looks very nice, i wish you a happy haverest.
cu tobe

Hay bro great to see you and thanks for the props.

Lovely looking dog in you avatar pic.

Hay bro, I was talking to someone last night and they use coco but basically the same water/feed schedule as you. I remember you mentioning putting two airpots together well he uses two 20ltr but doesn't stack them he takes the base out and connects them together horizontally. He said he uses chicken wire or something like that for the base with some clay pebbles. He says he pulls 15/20 zips although he runs photoperiod.

Sounds like he has things dialled in bro,does he use their new Coco base nutes?

Hay bro great to see you and thanks for the props.

Lovely looking dog in you avatar pic.

Sounds like he has things dialled in bro,does he use their new Coco base nutes?

I'll have to ask him in more detail, I'm not sure he is using the exact same line of products you do, but I know he waters daily in veg then every 12hrs in flower. He doesn't flush because he can't move the pots lol, so he uses a chemical flush solution I think. All he runs is Blues from clone.

Day 80.

Just a few more days for this lady,she is devouring the goodness left in the leaves and is just about perfectly ripe. I may freeze half of the harvest so I can do a bubble hash run the day after with fresh frozen buds/resin,freezing will help preserve most of the volatile terpenoids so I get amazing tasting hash. I've been doing a lot of ISO hash runs lately but I want to start getting back into the bubble because it's cleaner and tastier....I may start a thread for my adventures where I could also do a tutorial on how to get the cleanest hash.

Here's The S99 today.
sNAB3sx.jpg
e5eIFfG.jpg
TG9H7ml.jpg
azrGpFW.jpg
WFy2R80.jpg
iHiP6bH.jpg
bsvWZXF.jpg

Day 84, harvest.

All down and done after a rather sticky session with the clippers,very dense buds on this girl with a slight hint of purple and red coming through in places. The smell is just killer,very strong and very sweet just how I like it.
Wet weight tells me she would be around 100g dry but we will never know the true dry weight as some has been frozen fresh for a bubble hash run.
Overall a heap of top quality weed for very little effort,would recommend to new and seasoned growers alike for the ease of growing and the quality of the flowers

JRnAicD.jpg
AczlDkM.jpg
XjlNwaY.jpg
AAzC4kv.jpg
0VCdVvL.jpg
WHlThxj.jpg
tHG6psd.jpg
xa3VVwb.jpg
WFwZ7f1.jpg
jr9r4nD.jpg
z6SQk1s.jpg
hcQ0txP.jpg