Triched out!:cheers:

Everything grown under the HS1s is bro, I'm tempted to see what I can get out of some hemp seeds lol.

My bbk are starting to bud. The amount of purpling in the plants already has me excited for her..

Sounds like you have the 'Black lemon' phenotype, that's the one I had on the first run she was dark as soon as she started to flower.

Looking great as always dude, really loving this thread
:pass::slap:

Thanks for the love bro.

The smell is like nothing I've smelled before I'm definitely excited for it. Makes me wanna do an Auto Blueberry next.

On the hemp seed note.. do your lights produce a uv spectrum? I've read into UV and thc production which is part of why I chose the California Lightworks lights but now you got me curious to see . It would be an interesting experiment to get a straight hemp seed and grow it out under uv and see if it will develop any resin or not . But I'd imagine it may take a few seed generations to begin so? Supposedly in Egypt they would need to ship in hemp seed from other places in the world because of the high amounts of UV they would begin producing resin and less building fibers after a generation or two .

The smell is like nothing I've smelled before I'm definitely excited for it. Makes me wanna do an Auto Blueberry next.

On the hemp seed note.. do your lights produce a uv spectrum? I've read into UV and thc production which is part of why I chose the California Lightworks lights but now you got me curious to see . It would be an interesting experiment to get a straight hemp seed and grow it out under uv and see if it will develop any resin or not . But I'd imagine it may take a few seed generations to begin so? Supposedly in Egypt they would need to ship in hemp seed from other places in the world because of the high amounts of UV they would begin producing resin and less building fibers after a generation or two .

No UV here bro just a dialed in spectrum delivered well through the holographic diffuser.

A holographic diffuser what?

3848ef460c8cb0c4e9ff51f16888fdce.jpg

Time to look into that just to kno but looks nice I like my natural looking led it's like looking at the sun outside

42ae7ae86add53546dda767b47c19327.jpg

dfa29b2a8234c9b15e7e73f2057f4c84.jpg

I have quite a lot of white in the spectrum but Its mainly 650-660nm in my lights, here's the spectrum...

The Holographic LED Module uses the following LEDs:
Production Spectrum 1.0
• Deep Red. 20 LEDs, (650-660nm)
• Royal Blue, 4 LED’s, (440-445nm)
• Warm White, 4 LED’s, (2700K warm white)
• Cool White, 8 LED’s, (5650K cool white)
• Infra-Red, 1 LED (725-740nm)

I have quite a lot of white in the spectrum but Its mainly 650-660nm in my lights, here's the spectrum...

The Holographic LED Module uses the following LEDs:
Production Spectrum 1.0
• Deep Red. 20 LEDs, (650-660nm)
• Royal Blue, 4 LED’s, (440-445nm)
• Warm White, 4 LED’s, (2700K warm white)
• Cool White, 8 LED’s, (5650K cool white)
• Infra-Red, 1 LED (725-740nm)
It looks very nice but I'm done with just mono chips I like Cree cobs for the penetration plus the lite i have in flower puts out the same ppfd as the sun on a clear afternoon day at the equator

It looks very nice but I'm done with just mono chips I like Cree cobs for the penetration plus the lite i have in flower puts out the same ppfd as the sun on a clear afternoon day at the equator

You should try a HS1 there not as bad as you think infact I've not seen a light that can compare on both quality and yield.

Back