You need to find your way over to the Mephisto area my friend. Probably the frostiest threads on the forums... track mitch down you can't miss him he is pretty active in the threads for mephisto he is the man behind mephisto and is a great dude to deal with... get his email or message him here let him know what your looking for in an auto and he will HOOK YOU UP
Hey A I kno u don't kno me but I've followed u here there n u are a great guy glad loop led me back here, this place has a great feel to it n the ppl it's like a big fam

It is exactly that.... we all look after each other and do nothing but share and lift each other up. It's all about the grow here man as you can tell anything outside of that gets stopped pretty quick... I have seen you and a few others around from the city and all seem positive and active and we truly appreciate that my new friend. Happy growing to all looking foward to see what you can contribute to AFN your gonna love it here...

It is exactly that.... we all look after each other and do nothing but share and lift each other up. It's all about the grow here man as you can tell anything outside of that gets stopped pretty quick... I have seen you and a few others around from the city and all seem positive and active and we truly appreciate that my new friend. Happy growing to all looking foward to see what you can contribute to AFN your gonna love it here...
Thanks again n promise to keep it cool we're a fun bunch just need a place to be me n I'm home

Just broke in the new Rosin stamp from @DWCocha its beautiful and works a treat.

d6a79df698791e0e12c7191300e0bce9.jpg

Now time for a few dabs of @mephisto White Triangle Rosin....this is some flavourful stuff.

3f124736aa6ef7ae60b05112f67b2fd7.jpg

Bubble run today.

d315969f81825d66c5e3500901014fdb.jpg
55b0f835a6fd798639eec29a004075b2.jpg
a685d2a91e3fde03091d1e6ab3b20a81.jpg

I usually freeze and grate this to help dry but I'm going to Rosin press it all so I'm trying drying in chunks so pressing is a little easier.

Also process those stems kids there be gold on them....

58a1e962aa549a2099c773bcc5649e12.jpg

4 would do a nice job bro.

Hay bro good to meet you, I hope it's the good things you have heard about and not the bad things like I kick cats lol (I don't really just incase PETA are watching lol)

Yep my cat punting skills are known over the multiverse.

Put yer slippers on and make your self at home bro I will go and press us some fresh Rosin.

Here's 1/2 oz of White Triangle trim ready to be pressed.....

View attachment 510927

Ive already pressed a but of the trim and it squirts out more than some buds I've pressed.....great strain @mephisto .Here's what I will be listening to while I'm pressing.

Hello mr Tang... I have a little question... What do you do with the pressed trim?

Back