Lighting Dutch Passion AutoUltimate + GN Holographic series 1 grow

Ok, so for whatever reason, this site is now refusing to post my pics properly, literally no idea why.

I have seen other posters with the same issues when using Apple devices, and I don't think there's a fix.

Rather than slog through a journal with pics that nobody wants to look at, I'm going to abandon the diary.

I'll maybe post some bud shots in a month or two though.

Peace

image.jpeg

Ok, so for whatever reason, this site is now refusing to post my pics properly, literally no idea why.

I have seen other posters with the same issues when using Apple devices, and I don't think there's a fix.

Rather than slog through a journal with pics that nobody wants to look at, I'm going to abandon the diary.

I'll maybe post some bud shots in a month or two though.

Peace

View attachment 507326

Bro download the Tapatalk app https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/tapatalk-forum-blog-rss-reader/id307880732?mt=8 I upload all my pics with my iPad through it, works fine.

HS1 and ms0004 working together (over different plants)

Day 25 update coming tonight

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice lighting combination I always fancied two 0004's this looks a good combo for the garage adding extra heat with 0004.

Good size plant for day 15 bro,keep up the good work.

I think the white patches are stress from the light because its so young. I had these with my led light. They went away when the plant aged.

I think the white patches are stress from the light because its so young. I had these with my led light. They went away when the plant aged.

No its called variegation and it's quite common.

Back