I'm a big fan of BHO and other hash oil in all it's different consistencies, but I never make it as the process involved too many explosive elements for a major stoner such as myself. How f'ing easy is this, did 5 grams of popcorn buds with some parchment paper, garlic press, table clamp, and my wife's hair straightener and got .3g out of it. Some solid extract, and I made it without blowing up the house! Working on some bubble hash now and comparison shopping heated presses. Thanks for the info, I might be a hash guy now!

My first results!
20151203_155156.jpg

I'm a big fan of BHO and other hash oil in all it's different consistencies, but I never make it as the process involved too many explosive elements for a major stoner such as myself. How f'ing easy is this, did 5 grams of popcorn buds with some parchment paper, garlic press, table clamp, and my wife's hair straightener and got .3g out of it. Some solid extract, and I made it without blowing up the house! Working on some bubble hash now and comparison shopping heated presses. Thanks for the info, I might be a hash guy now!

My first results!
View attachment 511049

Awesome bro I bet your blown away by the taste compared to BHO.

Hubbabubbasmelloscope day 50.

I absolutely adore the smell of this strain,it's so so sweet and mouthwatering I cannot wait to harvest her,I think another 20-25 days and she will be done.

7b6ded586912d80a3892f129a1cbd607.jpg
88f1b8d648ab21897b269a73be9febba.jpg
27ecb2e8e2ad6cca60cf249b50f7a076.jpg
723cd0873cb9737ede43936410a78a16.jpg
33e9acbd98151ed49fb67b25bfd88f7c.jpg

I've been trying ANs Sensi Cal on this girl since she showed a desire for more and I'm not getting on with it to be honest so I'm going back to Density Calmag pro....just ordered some.

I've been trying ANs Sensi Cal on this girl since she showed a desire for more and I'm not getting on with it to be honest so I'm going back to Density Calmag pro....just ordered some.

Bought some density cal mag pro after reading one of your posts a few months ago and was impressed by what's in the bottle for the price, may of just been a pure coincidence, but got hit by a massive cal/ mag def which just did not seem to go until I switched over to sensie cal.
I used plant magic plus for a year, but after 2 months on sensie currently not even a sign of any def.

If you don't mind me asking, whats the main reason for switching back to density?.

Bought some density cal mag pro after reading one of your posts a few months ago and was impressed by what's in the bottle for the price, may of just been a pure coincidence, but got hit by a massive cal/ mag def which just did not seem to go until I switched over to sensie cal.
I used plant magic plus for a year, but after 2 months on sensie currently not even a sign of any def.

If you don't mind me asking, whats the main reason for switching back to density?.

Higher ratios of calcium and magnesium.

Your HBBS is looking sweet bro. It's such an awesome strain. Glad you persuaded me to give it a go. You can't beat that smell

Ok so where do I find this delicious looking lady

You need to find your way over to the Mephisto area my friend. Probably the frostiest threads on the forums... track mitch down you can't miss him he is pretty active in the threads for mephisto he is the man behind mephisto and is a great dude to deal with... get his email or message him here let him know what your looking for in an auto and he will HOOK YOU UP

Back