Lighting HubbaBubbaSmelloscope + HS1 ms0006 combination

Right you rasclarts, stop using my thread as a chat room, I saw there were 5 new posts and thought I'd actually become popular!

I chopped last night, so a 75 day grow.

Only 50% orange pistils but majority of trichs were milky, and at least 10% had gone Amber.

I even had to double check with the lights off in the tent to make sure my LEDS weren't tricking me..

I've been really busy with graft and getting home late, so only got a couple of pics as I trimmed on the decking with a can of wife beater and the bbq going!

14aaf12fd9b95cc9a9eec8038ddd3512.jpg

9e8218117a2a6bcb52a86b72aebc3c31.jpg

You can't really tell but there was loads more than I thought, the main bulk there is buds, very easy 2 hour trim, and they are by far the densest and most stinky buds I've ever felt or seen in person.

I got in from work and the box in the spare room cupboard that is full of nugget filled brown paper bags had in a 24hr period, stunk the house out!

Smells beautiful, but wor lass nearly blew a gasket, so it's up in the loft now, hopefully a bit less bait, and probably better air flow up there anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course I'll be coming with much better pics of the finished product when she's dried in 3-4 days hopefully.

Thanks so much to all the fam and the gang for help, guidance and for sticking through it with me, one love

I've got two Buddha cheese autos germinating and another HBSS to try my new Budmaster out on so I'll be getting two journals up soon.

Solid yield bro. Good work have a slap!

You might have to wait for me to spread the love! Didn't realise you couldn't slap someone silly! It was the site of that pile of bud!

Last edited:
Nice harvest mate here get have a slap from me.

PS. For the sake of Ganja growing techniques I me too 'cleanse' my plant with a water only feed and I grow with organic products.

Thanks for the slaps guise! Tapatalk isn't informing me of notifications for some reason...

Harvest is nearly dry so I'm going to get some half decent pics of it up as soon as

Cheers

Great work dude throw us up a link to your new journals when they start
:slap:

Wish I knew how to link the grow buddy!

The cheese grow is in the Grownorthern section, the new HBSS grow will be in the mephisto section, but she's not up and out of the root riot cube yet.

Thanks for peeking in

Back