Lighting HubbaBubbaSmelloscope + HS1 ms0006 combination

Looking great not all about size! As you said density. From the look of the photos. I would say she will go to Day 85 so maybe make it a two week cleanse, depends on your taste in flower maturity.laters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Looking great not all about size! As you said density. From the look of the photos. I would say she will go to Day 85 so maybe make it a two week cleanse, depends on your taste in flower maturity.laters

Yeah I think you're right bro.

There are more brown pistils today but also more Amber trichs, it really is s totally different plant to anything I've grown before.

She smells out of this world, and sooo strong, I actually start sweating a bit when I get her out of the tent for pics!

But I may limit her to 80 days simply because I need her airpot for the cheese extravaganza!

@DarkGreen she looks great to me. Nice dense crystal coated buds. Way better than huge candy floss buds
:slap:

Cheers bro, I'm unsure of how the rep system here works or how to issue rep but that's because I'm on tapa.

Yeah, it'll be high grade in the end by the whiff of it bro, just a shame there's not loads of it, but yields not really a concern for me, just want the best sprouts in my jars

See you day 80 hopefully

She looks lovely mate and dense buds can be very deceiving so she could well hold a lot more weight than you may think I'm looking forward for you getting a pleasant surprise. A quick note... i noticed someone advising a flush for a couple of weeks.

I been looking into flushing myself this past week and quite an experienced poster on here @pops22 posted on a thread concerning flushing, suggesting very strongly its just a myth and there is no science to back it up and you should not be denying your plants the necessary nutes and its most vital stage.

Improvement in taste comes from curing your bud over the necessary period of time in your jars. I'm not saying it's gospel but i did a fair bit searching and couldnt find anything but subjective opinion ( which is very unreliable ) and no science to back up flushing claims .

She looks lovely mate and dense buds can be very deceiving so she could well hold a lot more weight than you may think I'm looking forward for you getting a pleasant surprise. A quick note... i noticed someone advising a flush for a couple of weeks.

I been looking into flushing myself this past week and quite an experienced poster on here @pops22 posted on a thread concerning flushing, suggesting very strongly its just a myth and there is no science to back it up and you should not be denying your plants the necessary nutes and its most vital stage.

Improvement in taste comes from curing your bud over the necessary period of time in your jars. I'm not saying it's gospel but i did a fair bit searching and couldnt find anything but subjective opinion ( which is very unreliable ) and no science to back up flushing claims .

I was referring more to the amount of time until the flowers are mature(DK said he had stopped feeding ) and ready for harvest cleanse or not. I usually feed up to 7 days before the chop ?sometimes less. I know pop doesn't cleanse but watering with plain water at the end does cause the plant to use nutrients stored in the leaves and produces a better cure IMHO.

I understand mate I wasn't having a go at your advice just so we are clear but wanted to make dark aware of some alternative advice. I'm certain the jury is out either way.

No worries bro, just pointing out I was referring to maturity not a cleanse, which is more correct term than flushed which refers to litres of water being flushed through the medium. A cleanse is just a plain water diet that helps the plants use up nutrients and some believe cleanse.

Back