Tang I am always blown away by the amazing work you do. I have a couple of questions first and foremost do you know when for the love of the universe can we get GN in the US? Also and probably more importantly is I would consider you a foremost authority on the topic of growing with LED's.

In my upcoming project I am planning to do kind of a reverse light dep if you will. I will be growing in a greenhouse AND using LED's because I have found that you can give autos lots of light time wise like 20/4 or even 24/0 like I did on my last AutoXtreme grow. Do you see any harm or possible pitfalls of using both natural sunlight and LEDs? Also I do grow in hydro I am just going to try and up the ante and have 7 or 10 gallon trash cans as rezs. My basic reasoning is I really want to see the yield potential of an auto like Mr. Ganjamoto's but even bigger hahahaha spoken with my best mad scientist laugh.

Again your work is the bomb and I use your success as an inspiration and a basis for both of my last two grow projectx keep up the fantastic work as I know you will!

Till TaNg gets back to you, I know that Grownorthern are going to be distributing their new lights in the US.

I think they're coming out in early May so imagine you guys across the pond will be able to snag some of their lights very soon

That would be AMAZING! I am moving back to CO at the end of May so hopefully I will be able to aquire them, I really think the holographic diffuser is a big thing. It seems to make quite a difference. So that is good news for sure

That would be AMAZING! I am moving back to CO at the end of May so hopefully I will be able to aquire them, I really think the holographic diffuser is a big thing. It seems to make quite a difference. So that is good news for sure

Yeah these new lights will defo be 120v compatible and I'm guessing mid summer for launch.

Thanks Tang, it's funny I am actually going to be totally off the grid and I have the ability to run the 210V, but either way I am soooo excited that I will have access to the GN HS series. That ole holographic diffuser seems to be the big difference. I can't WAIT! Thanks for the reply

Back