Tang what was the final yield on your Hubbabubba bro ? I spent all day reading up on the one pounder thread which linked to your UA that you ended up with 500+ dry, tremendous effort that mate have you had anything come close ? since you got your set up pretty fine tuned and it appears your running all your grows under the same environment would you be confident in saying nothing comes close yield wise to the ultimate autos ?

regards
the pear

She was a big girl alright but I gave her a hell of a lot of light,I use less wattage over both rooms now than I did in the one room for that grow.

The first HBSS I grew was just over 200g and the second was 150g but I only use 1 75w HS1 for the second grow.

And people still think LED aint the futur! 2gr per Watt, whattttt? lol

Some people still think Autos are pony too bro....funny how the two can produce stuff of this standard....Auto Night Queen looking fire.

500195230a42eb00f20b7fed265b677d.jpg
b3d27502b137915acc3935a5288d072f.jpg

Yeah!!! LED's and autos are the two best things that has happened to my garden. I have become to grow autos only with an exeption of CBD rich strains that are not available as autos... yet.
This is very frustrating by the way. For medical purposes it would be great if, say, AC/DC were an auto. CBD treats so many serious conditions without psychotropic effects and crazy side effects and risks (including death in the opioid case). Imagine if those people could easily grow their own medicine in two to three months without having to worry about the light cycle. Also, one of the shows I watched on TV was House. I watch it now and I'm just like "umm, try CBD rather than vicodin." The opioid addiction thing is scary.

Anyway sorry Tang not trying to hijack your beautiful results with another topic. CBD autos just has been on my mind...

Yeah!!! LED's and autos are the two best things that has happened to my garden. I have become to grow autos only with an exeption of CBD rich strains that are not available as autos... yet.

The new dinafem cbd autos boast a 2 to 1 rating cbd to thc and they will be out soon if not already. There being tested by some here on AFN already

Hey@TaNg I know your busy these days with Dutch Passion stuff. But any interest in getting down in the gutters with us gladiators? I have had my eye on you since I heardof competition growing. An a face off with you might help me get my name out there with the genetics companies. But I might have to rent a DSLR camera from my local college campus,if your in.

The new dinafem cbd autos boast a 2 to 1 rating cbd to thc and they will be out soon if not already. There being tested by some here on AFN already
This is a step in the right direction but still AC/DC and Sour Tsunami #3 often have fifteen to twenty percent CBD and THC far less than 1 percent, often untraceable amounts. For those that don't want a psychotropic effect but just need a medicinal effect, the Dinafems aren't going to cut it, sadly.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hey@TaNg I know your busy these days with Dutch Passion stuff. But any interest in getting down in the gutters with us gladiators? I have had my eye on you since I heardof competition growing. An a face off with you might help me get my name out there with the genetics companies. But I might have to rent a DSLR camera from my local college campus,if your in.

Hi bro no I'm not busy with DP stuff infact the Lime is the last of their strains I will be growing for a while. I'm not really involved with the AFN community anymore bro I just pop in to update my grows so I'm not interested in the grow off challenges I'm afraid.

Tang I am always blown away by the amazing work you do. I have a couple of questions first and foremost do you know when for the love of the universe can we get GN in the US? Also and probably more importantly is I would consider you a foremost authority on the topic of growing with LED's.

In my upcoming project I am planning to do kind of a reverse light dep if you will. I will be growing in a greenhouse AND using LED's because I have found that you can give autos lots of light time wise like 20/4 or even 24/0 like I did on my last AutoXtreme grow. Do you see any harm or possible pitfalls of using both natural sunlight and LEDs? Also I do grow in hydro I am just going to try and up the ante and have 7 or 10 gallon trash cans as rezs. My basic reasoning is I really want to see the yield potential of an auto like Mr. Ganjamoto's but even bigger hahahaha spoken with my best mad scientist laugh.

Again your work is the bomb and I use your success as an inspiration and a basis for both of my last two grow projectx keep up the fantastic work as I know you will!

Back