New Grower I think I screwed up: 6 DP Autos in a 1sqm box with double LEDs (and more...)

Greetings all !

As a quick update, following your advice, I let all 6 plants to grow and expand while doing some "rather aggressive" defoliation based on guides I found here (and there :biggrin:).

Now they are entering their 10th weeks since germination, all in the same BioBizz All-Mix soil and dual LED from Mars-Hydro (an Eco 600W and a COB 150w), half of them in AirPots, half in PlantIt.
For the last 4 weeks, since flowering, I gave them a mix of Biobizz Fish-Mix + Canna Terra-Flores + BioBizz TopMax + SuperThrive.
(I also have some GHE FloraBloom and FloraMicro available but didn't use them yet).
Temperature is 26°c in a separate room with the window slightly opened to get some fresh air.

But somehow, two of them at least, maybe three, are showing some troubling signs, whether with leaves showing some rust/burn color, or some very yellow top leaves.
What do you think is the cause ? And the remedy ? Or no worries ....

Here's a picture (I can provide more focused ones if needed):
sick_plants_1.jpg

Best regards, folks !

Attachments

• sick_plants_1.jpg
    sick_plants_1.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
:yeahthat:What he said.

Left with rust leaves is Dutch Passion Auto White Widow,
Center/right is DP Blue Auto Mazar.

Looks like a calcium deficiency to me. Have you checked your soils ph? Either kills quickly but you're going to be rolling in buds regardless. :smoking:

You've got a couple of things going on in there.. The plants on the left, with the rust colored spots, that looks like mg def. The plants on the right with just yellowing leaves, that looks very normal for plants that are at the end of life. They are low on N, which is normal. Defoliation wouldn't have caused either issue.. But this late in the game the should probably be on water only anyway. Its too late to try to correct things. You want the natural fading, like the plants on the right, thats a normal thing and a sign that the end is near for those plants.

:toke:... saw this in Sick Bay,... yellowing in the uppers like this, large necrotic spots, this is likely some P defc. happening, mayor tapping into the local fan leaves for reserves,.. this late in the game, not much to do but feed as usual depending on how long they have left; i can't tell in these pics and that light, so normal light pics, closer up are needed,.. if you still have mostly white pistils left, you have a little ways to go still, and should keep on the feeds, brand-dosage-frequency... review that for us as well,.... towards the end, as advised here already, you'll be tapering off the feeds,.... and a few to several days of water only,... reading the trichomes is needed about now, so break out the magnifyer, 10x at least to get a clrea look at trich head color... clear= immature;, cloudy/milky = ripe; amber, past ripe, breakdown of THC into CBN has begun... how much amber is a personal choice, as XCBN is mildly psychoactive only, and gives a narco-sleepy edge to the buzz,... I don't like that much myself, I do 5-15% amber only, but other go much more,... look at the trich's on the bud/calyxes only, not sugar leaves, they ripen faster usually, not a good measure, and look at several bud sites to evaluate overall ripeness,....

As a quick update, I switched from Canna Terra-Flores to GHE FloraBloom + FloraMicro, at full dosage recommended (2.1ml/l + 1.4ml/l) two days ago, using a 10L watering can.

Today, most of the upper yellow leaves on the right side plant have turned green+purple...

Nature is such a mystery.

PS: the trichomes look very clear on all plants, I think I'll wait for another 10 days to harvest, thus reaching 12 weeks on those DP Auto's.
I read somewhere here that some folks go to 13-14 weeks on Auto's.
I don't mind, no hurry :jointman:

Back