Jeez, I hope you will slap on the factor 50 sunblock when opening the grow room? Damn thing has a UVB tube as well! Seems like Amare (type into any reasonable search engine.) are jumping on this UVB bandwagon...............................yeah, Ok if you are growing known landrace varieties which come from the tropic's! Most new generation Autoflowers have been bred without this factor!

Also, at $1145/£760 a pop? Weighing 33lbs/15Kg each, there seems to be a lot of Chinese 'Pig Iron' included?

[emoji14]eace:

MikeyB.
Well yes I grow photos with it normally landrace but it's equivalent to the sun n since I can't grow outside bringing the sun in is the next best thing plus I've got a guy pulling super nice auto under these. It weighs that much because of the steel case which can be pretty banged up n still work flawlessly trust I've dropped the new one I got from bout 22" nothing happened but this is all developed by a guy in California who grows these plants and its worth taking a look GN prices iwoukd spend over 2k to do my 4x4 so that's a lot but would love to use one against my amare 150 that kills bet there prob very close I just have read bout mutations under that blurple light

All I've seen on AFN (Amare fan network)the last few weeks is how fucking good these Amares are from promoters who probs got there lights for free, it's even now spilled into the Grownorthern section and my thread....not fucking cool and disrespectful to me and the site sponsor (GN) if Amare had a section here and I came in saying cobs and white spectrums are shit and throwing up pics of my plants and lights I would be lynched. Rant over.

All I've seen on AFN (Amare fan network)the last few weeks is how fucking good these Amares are from promoters who probs got there lights for free, it's even now spilled into the Grownorthern section and my thread....not fucking cool and disrespectful to me and the site sponsor (GN) if Amare had a section here and I came in saying cobs and white spectrums are shit and throwing up pics of my plants and lights I would be lynched. Rant over.
I feel u sorry if I made u feel so I'm actually interested in grow northern lites but I can tell u that amare gives no lites for free or do they waste money promoting cause their main customers are commercial cannabis growers they spend all money on production n research trust I've sent tons of ppl there way n no free anything but I think u see ppl go so hard for this company cause how these guys care about is us they even check in on my grows n has helped me take my organic soil to next level not because of free lites we all paid dearly for these machines n are just very satisfied all way around with them but I'm done back to buds

9a5b3538e182971dff86837732ca6b48.jpg

5de53b4dba7db0d97e810bc73eddc49c.jpg

969ffb0a0f247efb5ef05bdbfdd1a1f6.jpg

0a993cf8d3996abd6df375a904a52960.jpg

Gold ashing

0d317beebd84c985b209aca021ed4560.jpg

I feel u sorry if I made u feel so I'm actually interested in grow northern lites but I can tell u that amare gives no lites for free or do they waste money promoting cause their main customers are commercial cannabis growers they spend all money on production n research trust I've sent tons of ppl there way n no free anything but I think u see ppl go so hard for this company cause how these guys care about is us they even check in on my grows n has helped me take my organic soil to next level not because of free lites we all paid dearly for these machines n are just very satisfied all way around with them but I'm done back to buds

9a5b3538e182971dff86837732ca6b48.jpg

5de53b4dba7db0d97e810bc73eddc49c.jpg

969ffb0a0f247efb5ef05bdbfdd1a1f6.jpg

0a993cf8d3996abd6df375a904a52960.jpg

Gold ashing

0d317beebd84c985b209aca021ed4560.jpg

I don't burn weed bro but you joint looks pretty.

Here's what I was doing with the last gen lights.

2 X 180w and 1 120w...got about 800g from the 2 Autos.
image.jpeg

2 120w....got 360g from this Auto......I like your plants too.

image.jpeg

Bro I was interested in the lights wasn't hijacking anything man just kno that ain't me at all g just wanted learn bout ur light n how u use it to do wat u do n maybe it could be out in mine really wasent tryn go nuts was just being active trying to learn cause maybe my lights ain't as good just before u go "tang burning" ppl maybe u should be alil more helpful if u felt I was being a dick say it too me let's be adults that's all I'm done for real tho thanks anyway

Back