Strawberry milkshake sounds awesome! looking good as always tang!

Lovely looking ABB's Tang :)

Polar Lights looks/sounds great.

All the best,

steely

Auto Blueberry Day 65.

About 2 weeks left for the sweet smelling lady,getting some nice colouring coming through now.

9TP4gDH.jpg
rsGROVC.jpg
fX43TkR.jpg
xg9umD7.jpg
0zLU1Kf.jpg
DE3Gfr2.jpg
UkQfvvD.jpg
zcG22qt.jpg
MbXDwNR.jpg
aMVAL6z.jpg
yq8pwTo.jpg
YsFbkTo.jpg

Lovely bro...speeding along once again...:Sharing One:

Auto Blueberry Day 70.

Just water for this stinky lady now so she will be down around day 80.

ZNZh26g.jpg
SdJZZLB.jpg
V6RlG8u.jpg
JL0adsd.jpg
ObN4Se7.jpg
fOwMZZJ.jpg
ROqIIa2.jpg
IUpHNAz.jpg
Aey6CxM.jpg
fCNNAfY.jpg
QfFbzsQ.jpg
yYV4CjN.jpg
SUWWLHK.jpg
eFRVLoe.jpg

I grew non auto DP bb year ago. They were really hard to grow. All of them hermied and bud had a lot of seeds. But the buzz was intense. Are these Auto bb easier to grow Tang? How would you compare ease of grow between DP Auto WW and the Auto BB?

that looks like its gonna be a good harvest for you tang :thumbs: how do you manage to get them to finish as quick? im going onto week 13 with my ABB and haven't even started the flush yet lol great growing bro

that looks like its gonna be a good harvest for you tang :thumbs: how do you manage to get them to finish as quick? im going onto week 13 with my ABB and haven't even started the flush yet lol great growing bro

Is from feeding bloom nutes starting from week two? Does that have an effect on how fast they mature? Just wondering

- - - Updated - - -

Is from feeding bloom nutes starting from week two? Does that have an effect on how fast they mature? Just wondering

Back