Auto Blueberry day 50.

Another very fast plant she will be put on Overdrive the next feed and could be down by day 70. Beautiful resin and smell on her.

YAfYPwN.jpg
jFVe7zs.jpg

As always, the Maestro at work! Good to see on Mothering Sunday (somewhat tongue in cheek!) when others are bent on winding up the masses!

:vibes: Please?

There are a few idiots I'd like to physically slap but, this is a much nicer way!

:slap::slap::slap:

Peace and Love to you all? :peace:

Mike.

The PolarLights came in at 183g and the stuff is lethal even before cure,easy one of the strongest strains I've grown. The buzz is incredibly trippy at first but then mellows into a very cosy relaxing buzz,this strain is high in CBD and I'm really feeling the pain relief benefits (torn rotary cuff in the shoulder). The smell and taste are sunning its a very strong haze taste but it's laced with almost bubblegum sweetness.....defo one for the Sativa connoisseur.

GdJzfbx.jpg
3XKN874.jpg
57z8cTO.jpg
S1RCXcV.jpg
7FgYUwn.jpg

Auto Blueberry Day 55.

This girl smells amazing such a sweet fruity aroma. She will be fed for another 10 days and should be ready by day 75.

Atg3r2h.jpg
uSLKPkK.jpg
B3x43i4.jpg
G9eOsfR.jpg
eFwlqbK.jpg
Cl4kyLf.jpg
4dd2m1s.jpg
Pz45cD8.jpg
7OaExNl.jpg
921Pb24.jpg
gewlnoQ.jpg
AssJ3tI.jpg

Looking tasty Tang man, I've only experienced the blueberry scent through crosses like Bam and NLblue so I'm trying to imagine how sweet it must be smelling for you :grin:

Blueberry Sativa looks a winner bro, do you think this is her Thai influence in her? She reminds me of my chocolope, and she was chocolate Thai. :Sharing One:

Freeking gorgeous Tang..
Always impressed.. i will be taking my seat here:gthumb:

Peace

Auto Blueberry day 60.

Another week or so of feeding left for this lady,I've managed to put a finger on the smell....it's straight up Macdonalds strawberry milkshake...bloody lovely.

l9fB7XD.jpg
tOFJWbl.jpg
WekKtMW.jpg
P0EFUo8.jpg
fRdBwmG.jpg
SfStUqZ.jpg
vVurEMV.jpg
XIMKfNW.jpg
4rYvzhp.jpg
Is7eRLI.jpg
3grzNsV.jpg
3UNVryh.jpg

That pheno sounds epic bro, I can smell that trademark from here.

Back