DP Auto Blueberry Day 40.

Though it was about time I introduced you to this little looker,I've seen this ABB pheno before but never had it so I'm really happy with her. She has been under a MS0006 hybrid up until today but now she is in with the Durbans.

vhZk7Vy.jpg
xlecAqp.jpg
EebQCNK.jpg
hbMT1tl.jpg
wYlgyXK.jpg
g4IBVVR.jpg
6N2al99.jpg

Gorgeous sati dom looking ABB brother :d5: Much love my brother :Sharing One:

Delicious! I like the structure, how it fills whole branches :)

Quick progress once again bro...looking sweet:Sharing One:

PolarLights Day 75.

Very impressed with this strain the buds are super dense and covered in sparkly resin,she now stands at 130cm from the soil and the top cola is 45cm of that. The smell is strong and hazy with a nice lemon twist.
She has been drinking just plain water for 6 days now so not long until I take her down.

2jSdBBB.jpg
76WVGag.jpg
PTCVTTL.jpg
UOdGOxi.jpg
ILjqPLW.jpg
ymZ68c3.jpg
sesdkgE.jpg
qPQAhMe.jpg
vGHHpFR.jpg

That main cola is insane, just goes to show that even the older DP strains have great potential, would love to see more taigas and snowstorms! :peace:

Oh are you going to love this strain my brother :d5: By far my favorite sati dom auto and super trippy potent :RU Stoned..?: Stunning as always my friend :Sharing One:

That main cola is insane, just goes to show that even the older DP strains have great potential, would love to see more taigas and snowstorms! :peace:

this is is what I like with DP autos,they update them when they feel they can be improved...this is PolarLights#3 so they have made 3 improvements to the genetics......can't wait for AutoX#2 lol.

Oh are you going to love this strain my brother :d5: By far my favorite sati dom auto and super trippy potent :RU Stoned..?: Stunning as always my friend :Sharing One:

The DP hazes rock my world at the moment bro.

Back