every time dude :jaw: absolute stunners that make hydro growers cry lol :Sharing One:

Impressive as always Tang. :Sharing One:

I dont do requests bro sorry,why don't you grow it?

Not a request exactly, just an idea. Do as you please... I figure someone will put up a grow journal soon enough.

Last edited:
Dearest Tang, have you ever broken your feed schedule down for us noobs kind of like what Seymour has done with dwc? I'd understand completely if it's a closely guarded secret, and obviously each strain has its own requirements, but a basic breakdown would be fantastic! If you ever have the inclination to do so I know a lot of people would be extremely appreciative, but once again I'd understand if and why you'd rather not share it as well. Cheers, keep up the terrifically entertaining grows and sorry for your losses to bud rot.

PS- I'd love to see you blow up some mephisto genetics too! You've got your setup and abilities dialed in so I'm sure most seed companies would love to have you display and set the benchmark for their beans, but I do like your style not taking requests.

Just in awe of the fatness of the buds, as ever! And i've only seen your recent grows, haven't fully read all your past stuff.

We've been Tangoed! (old mans video reference - video below).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhOeG-uTJxw

TangSkills+GoodLove+GoodLights=BigLovelyWeedBud :)

steely x

Back