Lucky you look at this beauty. (I need to w8 at least 70 days more.... )
:slap:

Too much brother, Keep 'em comin'.

thank u so much Tang for such nice grow with my White Sirius

I have them ready for sel now and for any of u that need infos for this, just contact me in private

Tang I'll be glad to be in touch with u

Cheers

Hey JTang,

WOW, we should have an award called the "AFPY"s (auto flower producer of the Year).
I am sure you would place. Wait, don't we have that, ha hahah.

just hackin' on ya

Peace

Eek

:slap: you off your feet!!! Looks wicked as always TaNg!

AutoX day 80.

This glorious specimen gets chopped at the end of the week,I've put aside 5hrs as I think it will be quite a job. The smell is incredibly strong so I'm looking forward to the first taste. Even the lowest buds are nice and chunky so I couldn't be happier with this grow. I've put the PolarLights and Taiga in there to keep the energy use down.

pZMX4SC.jpg
7EPeljP.jpg
ArMYjom.jpg
UWBhwVK.jpg
g5CM5Kq.jpg
9ESFP1L.jpg
MqrCOd7.jpg
aCCyq02.jpg
s4c09rk.jpg
AzuAm15.jpg
3T5adnK.jpg
cwivYJb.jpg

PolarLights/Taiga day 35.

These 2 were given a flush a few days ago and are now on bloom nutrients,I've also moved them to the other room under the full Rebels as the X comes down in a few days. PolarLights is now slowing and stands at 115cm,she has a beautiful format to her. The Taiga hasn't stretched as much as I had hoped but she looks like a fast finisher so I'm placing my bets on a sub 70 days,she looks like she will be a resinous plant too with trichome production already in full flow,she is kicking out a pong too which isn't dis similar to the X....anyway on with the pics.

PolarLights.
TNeXxHg.jpg
hsJwgHX.jpg
wV9DXuM.jpg

Taiga.
5w3prlk.jpg
4AqAtXF.jpg
vsjq3kw.jpg
tBZwc2B.jpg
JOsirdT.jpg

Yes TaNg the Taiga is a known quick finisher, the first one i grew came in sub 70 days, the rest have all finished around the 70 day mark. That polar lights is a monster, wish i had the foresight to grow this one myself. Easy brother.

It will be interesting to see the dry weight on that AutoX. It's a magnificent looking plant. :thumbs:

Back