:gthumb::Sharing One:

85cm in 28 days...insane growth TaNg. You got these singing bro.

AutoX day 75.

Ambering trichomes on this big lady now so just a diet of tap water for the next 10 days. The smell is amazing and incredibly strong I'm getting lime,lemon,pepper and mint she will be a darling when she is cured.

w7S5KJM.jpg
WUUrGBs.jpg
lokVdu2.jpg
T3jVpbJ.jpg
PW7IruY.jpg
yYLe4JA.jpg
cYK368L.jpg
Od8UzFq.jpg
vzXuQRn.jpg
TOy7ycS.jpg
JMeBRy0.jpg
XZsmAU3.jpg
zRkUGXZ.jpg
Eo4ekyB.jpg
figoVSd.jpg
cWGY5Dy.jpg

PolarLights/Taiga day 30.

The Polar lights now stands at 95cm and is really showing its haze parentage,she is the most Sativa looking plant I've grown. The PolarLights is also mostly Sativa with her Power Plant genetics but the shape is totally different much more what I'm used to with DP Autos. Still a bit more veg growth in the pair of them so there shaping up well.

PolarLights.
qcdzZ5r.jpg
7yf6Fom.jpg
eu4BJg1.jpg

Taiga.
SnyVIxX.jpg
fmG95ZF.jpg
RfxULsO.jpg
m3u5Swp.jpg

Running out of compliments with your grows, will have to start working my way through the smilies :bow:

What a nice bud :hug:
vzXuQRn.jpg

That auto x is crazy man. what do you think she will yield? She looks hydro sized man. Is that a 10 litre air pot shes in too? Amazing!!!

Briain, I believe that's a 15L air-pot.

TaNg bro, how tall is Taiga right now? And what is your take on her size at the end of vertical growth?

That auto x is crazy man. what do you think she will yield? She looks hydro sized man. Is that a 10 litre air pot shes in too? Amazing!!!

Yep it's a 15L bro any there is poss 350 on her..

Briain, I believe that's a 15L air-pot.

TaNg bro, how tall is Taiga right now? And what is your take on her size at the end of vertical growth?

She is 57cm with a bit more growth left.

Back