TaNg... that auto x! Bwahaha! its just ridiculous BIG! lol :kusht:

i was just laughing scrolling trough the pics... insane! that rep will come back after i spread it some :slap: hope your weekend was good brother :Sharing One:

White Sirius Day 65.

I'm treating this little fatty to her own room(and posts)for the final 2 weeks so she can have as much light as she could possibly want. The buds are looking really tasty and the skunky peng off them is rich and delicious,should be a treat when she is ready. Looked at the trichomes for the first time and there surprisingly big lol few ambers too so a couple of weeks should be just right.

fAHYecl.jpg
RWpbYXH.jpg
q6P7Wdz.jpg
USLG87R.jpg
eXWTyOg.jpg
YFa9HVR.jpg
50gjeHG.jpg
dQaYF94.jpg
RJQ794V.jpg
bSpr7Ic.jpg
GYf2uMQ.jpg
Fg1aC93.jpg
a94dA03.jpg
tywvjDm.jpg
5y3gHwp.jpg
Tjx6XrQ.jpg
G3hnXCz.jpg
Wauw, yammy look rly nice. Pro grower+good genetic = pleasure to watch
:tiphat:

Ripening buds.

AutoX.
dZG2ghL.jpg
bMnlepn.jpg
enYwJfO.jpg
vElXiUx.jpg
BBVFDFx.jpg
StJvvlx.jpg
BdwRhy7.jpg

White Sirius.
SUP2G4f.jpg
PBULYpn.jpg
J9nEZsg.jpg
mNGo5rS.jpg
DoDwYl3.jpg
1PEMqZn.jpg
BNXBif3.jpg
0XIHASs.jpg
1hMJK2k.jpg
DtUmAbB.jpg

So TaNg when do i get the invite round your gaff? I so want to get lost inside your stash cupboard.TaNgtastic as ever bro.... Also my frient can you PM me and tell me how the fk you are gettin your picks up?

So TaNg when do i get the invite round your gaff? I so want to get lost inside your stash cupboard.TaNgtastic as ever bro.... Also my frient can you PM me and tell me how the fk you are gettin your picks up?

PM inbound.

Very nice bro...:Sharing One:

Polar Lights/Taiga day 25.

Getting into there stride now,swapped a voodoo juice for B52 and Rhino skin to toughen them up through stretch. They have also been moved to the other room so they can have a GN Rebel Hybrid each when the Sirius comes down in a week.

Polar Lights.
FEhTeRZ.jpg
zytv78E.jpg
WpqDnQL.jpg

Taiga.
E8cGBlt.jpg
U0CoIcC.jpg
hb8NsOo.jpg
jYMQgou.jpg
W7qJJgx.jpg
fz06mPc.jpg

AutoX day 70.

5 more days of feed then a 10 day flush ready to come down on day 85,she will be beautifully ripe by then.

ELi5gh0.jpg
U0KAi7C.jpg
kSsQrGg.jpg
0Uiiz1z.jpg
KFULPUe.jpg
bhDzW8T.jpg
hgUVapN.jpg
JiG3VqE.jpg
e9RqdCt.jpg
PYhjOKG.jpg
mrz8M51.jpg

:gthumb::Sharing One:

White Sirius day 70.

This chunky lady has 7 days until harvest.

vRx2dDH.jpg
dV7lEeR.jpg
zkeJ8cp.jpg
pSOAA17.jpg
wIYiCmg.jpg
YgjKmIn.jpg
twUiRPV.jpg
zDR6hCc.jpg
W6415dg.jpg
Xo5Luil.jpg
myxsUS9.jpg

Back