That auto x is crazy man. what do you think she will yield? She looks hydro sized man. Is that a 10 litre air pot shes in too? Amazing!!!

Yep it's a 15L bro any there is poss 350 on her..

Briain, I believe that's a 15L air-pot.

TaNg bro, how tall is Taiga right now? And what is your take on her size at the end of vertical growth?

She is 57cm with a bit more growth left.

WOWZERS - I've been TANGO'D

They say size isn't all that matters…. But in this case i think its fair to say Height and Girth are providing immeasurable pleasures!!!

WHats the height on the Auto X out of interest?? Very very Tempting indeed….

WOWZERS - I've been TANGO'D

They say size isn't all that matters…. But in this case i think its fair to say Height and Girth are providing immeasurable pleasures!!!

WHats the height on the Auto X out of interest?? Very very Tempting indeed….

From the top of the soil she is 120cm which is also the with of the room she fills. The Polarlights has grown another 6cm in 24hrs and is now 101cm that's 16cm in 3 days......what a plant lol.

its a monster indeed….

Im a little hampered in the hight department sadly with a total floor to ceiling height of 90 cm…
I think the Auto X is just not realistic. Hazys cane method does have me scratching my chin though ….
Any recommendations on Low hight DP strains that pull a decent yield

Get a smaller pot and do LST - any strain will fit your height.

Those buds on the AutoX are huge mate and look bang on. Congrats

Awww shoot! Nothin' I can say the others already haven't , except: You, sir, are a showoff -- worse than the Louisville Lip, worse than Elvis the Pelvis, worse than that Italian Stallion -- shameless displays like this make this place what it is--!!!!
:jaw: :jaw: :jaw: :jaw:

Well done!!! Your grows are stunning!!:jaw:

Awww shoot! Nothin' I can say the others already haven't , except: You, sir, are a showoff -- worse than the Louisville Lip, worse than Elvis the Pelvis, worse than that Italian Stallion -- shameless displays like this make this place what it is--!!!!
:jaw: :jaw: :jaw: :jaw:

It's the plants that do the showing off bro I just watch them in awe.

White Sirius day 77,harvest.

Really happy with the size of this plant shes got nice and chunky the last few weeks. Quite high leaf to calyx ratio so a bit of a bugger to trim but the smell made up for it,it's such a wonderful aroma bubble gum is the most apparent and I can smell the White Widow in her make up too....not sure I've mentioned the genetics it's Chemdog x White Widow back crossed with White Russian. Should be over 100gs on her.

EKu0Fxr.jpg
JfaLQIN.jpg
JaVATfI.jpg
6yz41Ry.jpg
sHNe4ZZ.jpg
0hCkOG3.jpg
IVERPNF.jpg
6HkumcK.jpg
EpY2tHK.jpg
4LWhraw.jpg
N17DUnO.jpg
lXXiSjV.jpg