lol tang that cola was just chomping at the bit to get in your vape, what a monster that auto x is, is the white sirius a new strain as well?

Give Stitch a shout bro White Sirius is one of his baby's.

9oaOTlN.jpg
I will be more than happy with 75% of this amaunt. :d5::Sharing One::kusht::gthumb:

:slap:

Nice job TaNg...the PL is a monster...:Sharing One:

AutoX harvest pt2.

Total of 8hrs to take this lady apart and a total wet weight of 1.7kg (no stems no seeds no sticks) should be looking at 15+ which will blow my PB. Only took a few pics.

wGgirOT.jpg
XOUtOMY.jpg

Some of the real sticky icky icky, Oooweee..put it in the air!

PolarLight/Taiga day 40.

Gonna be some lonely long blooms on the PolarLights she is quite a specimen lol,not giving anything away in the smell department yet.
The Taiga is incredibly fast and if she carries on at this rate I will be thinking about flushing in 2 weeks to finish in the mid 60s,this girl smells amazing and unlike any other strain I've grown,the aroma is strong scented geraniums with a nuance (yeah I said nuance lol) of curry spices....it's quite a thing.

PolarLights.
XU0dJUE.jpg
keXpFF4.jpg
Or0CwUk.jpg
bdfcnCp.jpg
cdThNMf.jpg

Taiga.
6K81TCD.jpg
MT49cMd.jpg
p8ymgSC.jpg
cevCXAU.jpg
BrpLvZj.jpg
ZnwwyKq.jpg
jECauhT.jpg
LlJ6Yqm.jpg

The Taiga looks interesting, I lose memory of what you grow, is this your first? Do they normally look like the short fat kid that people pick on?
I'm running out of string!

Nice description on the taiga Tang, i may get my hands on some. Only seen a few grow her on here but from what i have read she is real nice.

Finally caught up haha sure you seen me coming with the like bomb though.. My bad but its well deserved :grin: congrats on the harvest man the white sirius looked awesome man and yielded nicel! and the X... Monster nuff said :bow: Late sub though bro but looks like you still have plenty of action left with the polar and the taiga!

The Taiga looks interesting, I lose memory of what you grow, is this your first? Do they normally look like the short fat kid that people pick on?
I'm running out of string!

First time I've grown Taiga bro.

Back