The Taiga looks interesting, I lose memory of what you grow, is this your first? Do they normally look like the short fat kid that people pick on?
I'm running out of string!

First time I've grown Taiga bro.

PolarLights/Taiga Day 45.

So impressed with the speed of the Taiga she is kinda steeling the show in my eyes at the moment. She already has plenty of cloudy trichomes so there's a chance she could be finished by day 60.
The PolarLights has such a classy shape but no doubt she will need a little support as the buds swell,this lady will be 80+ days.

PolarLights.
0fJfaVG.jpg
FI6kAql.jpg
QyWkoPx.jpg
FWXTlgB.jpg
nVskXza.jpg
tKo1jpO.jpg

Taiga.
qZNbt19.jpg
j9hjBw7.jpg
f8Agmxq.jpg
mK4uuXx.jpg
Uzs50sp.jpg
CG5ICOw.jpg
1c5V9wX.jpg
oy8vgbG.jpg
ATzpbSs.jpg

Looking good big bro! :Sharing One:

The AutoX has been jarred and the per cure weight is 388g but it was a very leafy plant and I didn't do a perfect trim job so I'm calling it 350g.

l5ffPaT.jpg
QJ0T7TA.jpg

This is amazing. I was reading a forum the other day and they were slating autos, saying they're not potent, don't grow properly but the main talking point was the lack of yield. I think this just proves otherwise. Great growing yet again!:Sharing One:

:jaw::jaw::jaw:pile's of beautiful bud's:drool:k y bo rd nt wokig anyore fom th dro l:grin: i get a kick out of what some people say about auto's:rofl:when they talk shit about potency or yield, when most of us run both types, photo's and auto's, we know the truth!! and the fine work that mr tang is doing, is the proof! this is so weird, having to slap someone for high quilty growing:slap::bow:

Just over 12 oz :jaw: no need to do any more math to work out how much of a bounty that is, well done mate

So if I remember correctly, there was also a WhiteSirius in the tent. This means 350g from the AX + 150g from WS = total cca 500g? With two MS0004 rebels??

Totally blown away! Congratulations TaNg:bow:

Thats a fine yield tang:grin:sure you'll do a fine job of smokin her too

Nice job bro, How tall is it now. Giving you max rep for some beautiful healthy plants

Back