New Grower Tangie’matic, Ripley’s OG, Stilton Special

Tangie buds
Day 70 here, forgot to post these. 72 today. yellowing hard now she's just on flush, will keep her going as long as i can, i'd love to chop her in February but we will see how she fares but she'll get to at least 80.

View attachment 1003878 View attachment 1003879 View attachment 1003880 View attachment 1003881 View attachment 1003882 View attachment 1003883

some of those came out a bit pants, sorry. behind water systems, new pots, new lights, more fans etc a camera is way down on the list at the moment.

but she's frosty! and sticky! and very tangeriney! cupboard stinks of fresh coffee grounds thanks to her. any contact and she fires concentrated orange juice directly in to your nostrils.
i hope she doesn't get smoked before she gets a fine cure but me and missus are rinsing through harvest [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] already :smoking:

excuse cat hairs
There ya go! She looks beautiful! Glad to hear that you enjoyed the smoke. Seems like you're doing everything pretty perfectly, trichomes look great. I pulled mine when they weren't showing many ambers either, I'm pretty sure they keep going as they dry and cure to a degree though.

Happy to hear you're ordering the coco, i really think you're gonna love it!

Sorry, I mean Smart Pots (fabric) not airpots! I've never used airpots!

Yeah, i gotta take a break due to leccy bill but also due to travel plans. I need to save up a little bit. Also I really just have a fairly ridiculous amount of weed on hand now, no need for all of that so I'll need to wait a little while, but not too long!

Don't be hard on yourself, you've grown some fantastic looking plants, and the Tangie buds are looking great, it's not like you're smoking the fans anyway!

Hey Option, as a fellow smart pot user I was just wondering what method you use to clean the pots after a cycle. I literally just get all the dirt out I can and then soak in water and repeat before letting them dry. Recently I read an article somewhere on what you should do to clean them which turns out to be more expensive than buying new pots. This has left me in a pickle since buying new pots every cycle is near enough no expense at all but feels like a real waste.

Hey Option, as a fellow smart pot user I was just wondering what method you use to clean the pots after a cycle. I literally just get all the dirt out I can and then soak in water and repeat before letting them dry. Recently I read an article somewhere on what you should do to clean them which turns out to be more expensive than buying new pots. This has left me in a pickle since buying new pots every cycle is near enough no expense at all but feels like a real waste.
I wait for them to fully dry and scrub them as much as possible whilst dry before putting them in the washing machine on a delicates cycle, cold water and obviously no detergent. They come out good as new.

I'm sure there's better ways to do it, but it's worked fine for 3 grows and they'll be fine for another 3 by the look of it.

I wait for them to fully dry and scrub them as much as possible whilst dry before putting them in the washing machine on a delicates cycle, cold water and obviously no detergent. They come out good as new.

I'm sure there's better ways to do it, but it's worked fine for 3 grows and they'll be fine for another 3 by the look of it.
Thanks mate, I may well give that a go at the end of this cycle. Hopefully the Mrs won't catch me putting them in the washing machine otherwise she will go mental :crying:

Thanks mate, I may well give that a go at the end of this cycle. Hopefully the Mrs won't catch me putting them in the washing machine otherwise she will go mental :crying:
You'll get the majority of the coco off by just letting it dry out and rubbing it off (!?)
No issues with the pots or the machine!

You'll get the majority of the coco off by just letting it dry out and rubbing it off (!?)
No issues with the pots or the machine!
Yeah I find I get most of the coco and bits of roots out, I just worry about excess nutrients still being in the cloth with me not actually washing them properly. With the washer I was worried that excess residue from previous detergent might get into the cloth and I didn't want that but if it works for you I will be giving it a go. Thanks again

after i've seen first hand, i have to agree, she's a different beast altogether. AvT about to get restocked too and that tends to take the Ripley's growth traits and run with 'em. will be growing one of those as soon as possible too.
Rog would swallow 2 Avt's and be looking for a snack. Mine was a full 4x4 wide and 4ft from dirt. With pot i had the light strapped to top bars of a 8ft tent I thought it was never going to stop.

Rog would swallow 2 Avt's and be looking for a snack. Mine was a full 4x4 wide and 4ft from dirt. With pot i had the light strapped to top bars of a 8ft tent I thought it was never going to stop.
Pictures or it didn’t happen. :haha:

Back