New Grower Tangie’matic, Ripley’s OG, Stilton Special

I’d love to get the Mammoth P — even a small bottle will last forever — but the price is just stupid. Maybe if there was another grower local and we could split the cost. For the cost of the Mammoth P you could have the full suite Megacrop lineup delivered.

good news and bad news yay

good news, had a sample of the Tangie at the weekend. chopped a little nugget off Friday night, popped it in the airing cupboard, and the next day it was super dried out and crispy. a bit green to smell but not as bad as i thought it would be. crumbled in to dust! rolled it up and shard one with the missus :pass:

lovely stuff, seemed to be potent. for quick-dried bud it was rather tasty.
unfortunately, she brought some unwanted gifts;

TangieSeed.jpg

partially developed seeds :nono:
not sure what the usual drill is on this but i'm assuming she pollinated herself? no balls, no bananas, but no other way i don't think? had my CDLC "mildly" hermie when it was young. i say mildly because it put out about 4 balls and a couple of nanners that were all caught very early, removed, and the plant grew without further signs. the Tangie did share the cupboard with the CDLC for maybe 4 weeks, but i'm sure if it was pollinated that early, the seeds would be more developed?
assuming she "selfied", by rights i should rip her out the cupboard now? she could pollinate my 30 dayers with her hidden bananas? probably already happened? there's a few pistils on my Mephisto ladies that have turned orange/brown at the tips...should i panic as much as i am? considering culling the entire cupboard and starting again, which will be a big blow.

some trich shots of the Tangie...all cloudy with maybe an amber here and there. i'd really like to flush for at least a week...

she's 70 days i think

Tsparkles.jpg
trichs.jpg
Tangiesparkles.jpg
IMG_2403.jpg
Tangie70.jpg

so advice needed please

Not much to worry about IMO some autos just do that. Mostly because of stress but as long as theres no balls on outside or nanners showing i'd let her roll on.

you’ve had these little seeds in some of your ladies @STILLSMOKIN ? :pass:
Not yet I've been hoping for some. I've seen some posts on here from others. They grow them back out and the are fem autos lol. Usually only like one or two and Mephisto post talked about it. Something with genetic makeup of autos.
But as always if there's another opinion I'm up for hearing it.

if I can stop panicking then I’m happy lol, thank you :thumbsup:

my CDLC has some pin head sized seeds in it but that’s acceptable as she did herm and I opted to keep her
you know about it when you smoke one, was worried the Tangie was gonna taste bad - the sample did not.
I’ll start flushing but won’t pull her early

:drool:Unbelievable trichome shots there Froot. She’ll have half her weight in trichomes alone.

lots of sparkly bits :vibe: @davisgirl
we got so high on Saturday that I’m considering another sample already...
I had to lift her out of her corner in the cupboard yesterday and she really let the citrus odour loose!

no life from my Sour Bubbly bean...it’s been 4 days in the DVD case so I think that’s a no go.
bit late to ask after 4 months but just want to check - storage of seeds...I keep mine wrapped up in the fridge...is this the best thing to preserve them?

anyway
I have ordered some HubbaBubbaSmelloscope from the Mephisto lads
so if little Bubbly doesn’t pop then I’ll call the parent in
Question is - use the pot I’ve filled with soil or order a bag of coco and dive in to that game head first? hmmmmm:shrug:

Ripley’s OG very droopy yesterday, hope she’s okay. I feel like I’ve starved her but she looked too stuffed with N to give her feeds. Going in on a whole 1ml per L tonight of base nutes...doesn’t sound like much but that is a strong feed in my groom haha
she could also be adjusting to new light schedule of 24/0...
she grew about 12 centimetres in height last week, 77cm tall now. she will make me regret no training :goodluck:

lots of sparkly bits :vibe: @davisgirl
we got so high on Saturday that I’m considering another sample already...
I had to lift her out of her corner in the cupboard yesterday and she really let the citrus odour loose!

no life from my Sour Bubbly bean...it’s been 4 days in the DVD case so I think that’s a no go.
bit late to ask after 4 months but just want to check - storage of seeds...I keep mine wrapped up in the fridge...is this the best thing to preserve them?

anyway
I have ordered some HubbaBubbaSmelloscope from the Mephisto lads
so if little Bubbly doesn’t pop then I’ll call the parent in
Question is - use the pot I’ve filled with soil or order a bag of coco and dive in to that game head first? hmmmmm:shrug:

Dive in!! The water’s warm over here! I don’t mind the extra effort with coco. There is something to be said for the simplicity of it but I think you go through more nutes overall. I haven’t grown anything but my first grow and I started with coco instead of soil.

Back