New Grower Tangie’matic, Ripley’s OG, Stilton Special

Nice work @Froot n Fuel That Tangie's looking perfect. She'll give you a very nice yield I'm sure.
Glad to hear that you're getting that tangerine smell off of her, I got more of a general gassy sour citrus from mine, no complaints but I liked the idea of the tangerine smell.

Great training on her!

See my last picture post for Day 48

here is yesterday Day 53

Tangie53.jpg

Tangie53a.jpg

Tangie53b.jpg

discolouration all appeared rapidly. first sign was burned tips on Day 44ish - not a single blemish to report prior to Day 44

i backed off nutrients following the burned tips. water only ph'd to 6.5 for several days. when the discolouration showed up yesterday, i thought she is ready for a feed again. fed her a light feed of 1ml per L Sensi Bloom A&B, 1ml per L CalMag and 1ml per L of Big Bud - gave her 1.5L last night. came home today and found a very sad looking plant waiting for me;

Tangie54.jpg
Tangie54a.jpg
Tangie54b.jpg

every single feed and water has been ph'd to 6.5 - i don't have the facility to check the ph of the soil but i am vigilant with phing nutes.
tips burned day 44/45 after feeding it's strongest feed;
1ml per L Sensi Bloom A&B
1ml per L Density CalMag+ (no extra N etc)
1ml per L Big Bud
1ml per L Carboload
0.75ml per L Voodoo Juice

she's in Bioblizz Lightmix
i've fed no more than 2l at a time with her and she generally goes feed-water-feed-water alternate days unless she needs an extra day to dry out.
she notably drank less following the first tip burning.
was very proud of her general condition so this is a bit gutting.

with a f,w,f,w, it averages out to 0.5ml so very light.its not on deaths door or anything,far from it.but diagnosis and growing in general is not anything im good at.
here the infirmary form https://www.autoflower.org/applicationform/infirmary-admission-form.2/form the more details ya can give the less guessing the folks in the infirmary do,or i should say they dont like guessing like a regular eejit would say ohh thats p def or f,g h ya got there.id rather not guess than tell someone the wrong thing.
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

i backed off nutrients following the burned tips. water only ph'd to 6.5 for several days. when the discolouration showed up yesterday, i thought she is ready for a feed again. fed her a light feed of 1ml per L Sensi Bloom A&B, 1ml per L CalMag and 1ml per L of Big Bud - gave her 1.5L last night. came home today and found a very sad looking plant waiting for me;

View attachment 995754 View attachment 995755 View attachment 995756

every single feed and water has been ph'd to 6.5 - i don't have the facility to check the ph of the soil but i am vigilant with phing nutes.
tips burned day 44/45 after feeding it's strongest feed;
1ml per L Sensi Bloom A&B
1ml per L Density CalMag+ (no extra N etc)
1ml per L Big Bud
1ml per L Carboload
0.75ml per L Voodoo Juice

she's in Bioblizz Lightmix
i've fed no more than 2l at a time with her and she generally goes feed-water-feed-water alternate days unless she needs an extra day to dry out.
she notably drank less following the first tip burning.
was very proud of her general condition so this is a bit gutting.
Looks like it could be a phosphorus deficiency to me but I might be wrong, as Archie said stick it in the infirmary mate.

Awwh dude, I'm sorry that really sucks, she was coming along perfectly.

As everyone's said, best get her posted in the infirmary for some advice, it does look like P def to me but yeah... I have no real idea what I'm talking about when it comes to this!

Tangie was a heavy feeder for me, I'm surprised how well she's done on such a light feed, but she does seem to be liking it. I had to up my cal-mag quite a bit with mine too, but she was in coco so...

She'll be alright I'm sure and you've caught it pretty early too.

Crossing my fingers for you.

thanks guys

have posted up a thread in the sick bay

not gonna lie feeling pretty sad she's gone south so quickly. scary stuff.
i think i might be done with soil after these pots finish up. large pots of soil are tough to keep optimised.

Back